I normally stay in Central London when on business in town but for the week in question, pretty much everywhere was full or stupidly expensive. Almost in desparation, I took the recommendation of Expedia and I am so glad I did. The staff are unbelievably helpful and courteous and as for the building itself, wow!! If you are into art deco you really cant stay anywhere else. My only criticism is that in order to get into the City, there's no choice but to take the overcrowded Central Line. If you have any luggage, don't even try - take a cab.
But do stay at this hotel. I can't fault it in any way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TOWN HALL HOTEL is a boutique hotel in the heart of London's East End. Offering luxury accommodations, event space and fine dining in an iconic Edwardian building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Town Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Town Hall Hotel And Apartments
- Town Hall Hotel London, England