For our son’s wedding in October 2012 the Town Hall Hotel in Bethnal Green was the choice for the reception, they couldn't have chosen better!
Immediately we stepped into the reception area we were impressed with the welcome and the stunning decor.
We were staying over a couple of nights and our comfortable en suite room, complete with full kitchen, was available to us on the ground floor.
We had taken swimwear so could make use of the pool (next door to the gym) which we did on the first evening before venturing to the cocktail bar.
Wow! We were given a cocktail menu and took a while deciding, I chose a Ron Burgundy as I had never heard of it. What a theatrical but exciting drink, try!
Now to the wedding reception and the extremely efficient manager, Christine.
Every single thing was organised, from drinks on arrival to the choice of dining area. The meal and service was excellent, and as the wedding was for two nationalities the hotel provided large screens to show translations.
After the meal things were quickly cleared away and the celebrations progressed smoothly to the disco.
The whole of the hotel team get a five star rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TOWN HALL HOTEL is a boutique, design, hotel in the heart of London's East End. Offering luxury accommodations, event space and fine dining in an iconic Edwardian building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Town Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Town Hall Hotel And Apartments
- Town Hall Hotel London, England