Having travelled to London more times than we can count, and having stayed in a variety of places from private homes and aparments to five star hotels, we can honestly say that the Town Hall exceeded all of our expectations. We wanted to explore the east end of London more on this stay with our three young kids (age 5, 7 and 9). From the moment we arrived and were met by whom our kids call the nicest man in the world, head concierge Andrea set the standard for this stay. He more than aniticpated anything we may need, especially travelling with kids. Nothing was too small, or big, for him to tackle and this warmed us to the hotel even more than the stunning architecture, the history, fantastic restaurants, gym and pool (which the kids loved with rubber duckies in place!). We recommend this hotel highly, especially the two bedroom suites for families. And make sure you get the full tour - it's such an interesting hotel, in an interesting location. We walked from the hotel, down Bethnal Green, Shoreditch, Brick Lane, Spittafilelds market, Petticoat Lane and then on over Tower Bridge to the Burough market in one of our most enjoyable walks in London ever. Not to mention the museum of Childhood next door!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TOWN HALL HOTEL is a boutique, design, hotel in the heart of London's East End. Offering luxury accommodations, event space and fine dining in an iconic Edwardian building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Town Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Town Hall Hotel And Apartments
- Town Hall Hotel London, England