We had an executive one bedroom apartment. Got a very good deal on the room. It was really big, lots of good lighting, modern fixtures, trendy furniture, great large and comfy bed, free wifi in room, two tv's, an iron, washer/dryer!, a hideaway kitchen with absolutely everything you might need, coffee, milk and water replenished daily. And it was the most quiet room i have ever stayed in! Hotel is very grand, marble, brass, art, flowers, etc. with very helpful and pleasant staff. Also has a large pool. Hotel is just a few minutes from bethnal green tube station. And if all that is not enough, the hotel has two of the best restaurants in London !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TOWN HALL HOTEL is a boutique, design, hotel in the heart of London's East End. Offering luxury accommodations, event space and fine dining in an iconic Edwardian building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Town Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Town Hall Hotel And Apartments
- Town Hall Hotel London, England