Town Hall Hotel
galahotels.com
$286
$276
1,452 results
All reviewsbethnal greencorner roomcentral linetyping roombroadway marketbrick lanecouncil chamberwasher dryerfull kitchenl'occitane toiletrieseast londonone bedroom apartmentpool and gymespresso machineunique hotelmacaroonscocktail bar
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Booked a 3 night trip through hotwire and got this lovely hotel. The hotel is very close to the tube station. From check-in the staff were great, they could not do enough. The room we got was a 1 bed apt, complete with kitchen and sitting room. The bedroom and bathroom were also stunning. Its a very modern and spacious room for a london hotel. The bar was nice but a bit small, sadly did not eat in the restaurant. We will be back at some stage!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
OpsMng, Director of Operations at Town Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind feedback on your visit to the Town Hall Hotel & Apartments. It is nice to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you thought our apartments are well equipped and the staff service delivery was of high standards. I am pleased to hear that you will visit us sometimes in the future and that you may try our restaurants, from our patron chef Nuno Mendes. Please note that the Viajante restaurant is quite busy during the evening and it requires an advanced booking. The Corner Room instead is a walk-in restaurant only. Thank you for choosing the Town Hall Hotel for your stay in London and I can confirm that your feedback has been shared with all the team here. Should you required any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to assist you directly.
Many thanks and kind regards, Sandro Desole

Reviewed November 3, 2011

We booked a one bedroom studio which was absolutely immaculate in design and condition.
The kitchen, concealed behind a folding door system, contained everything you would possibly need! The furniture choices were well considered and comfortable. We could have quite easily stayed here for a month!
The studio was roomy and we were able in indulge in some dancing when returning from a gallery private view in nearby Brick Lane. We ordered room service which was delicious. The steak was perfection.
The next morning we went for a refreshing swim in the hotel's pool. We returned to relax some more, have deep baths, then leisurely pack for a check out of 12pm.
The art in the hotel is wonderful and complements the hotel's history. If you like good modern design this is the hotel for you. I loved everything! The staff are great and helped to find me a suitable hairdresser in the area for a quick blow dry. I love East London in general and this hotel sits perfectly in the area. Excellent.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Cheryl B
OpsMng, Director of Operations at Town Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind feedback on your visit to the Town Hall Hotel & Apartments. It nice to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had a quite unique experience by the use of our facilities within the hotel. I am glad to hear that you like the apartment very much and that you found it roomy, well designed and comfortable. I am pleased to know that you like the East End a lot and that you visited the gallery in Brick Lane, which also houses the best curry-house in London. Thank you for your comment on the artwork and the history behind the hotel and that you loved the room service delicious plates. I can confirm that your feedback has been shared with all the team here. Should you required any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to assist you directly.
Many thanks and kind regards, Sandro Desole

Reviewed November 1, 2011

Recently stayed here friday til sunday with my husband having booked thru booking.com.
Check in was a pleasure and we were upgraded to a one bed apartment, having booked a double room. We managed to get onroad parking right outside the hotel which is free over the weekend, but is on first come first serve basis. Reception informed us there was a wedding in the next day and that our room was on the top floor to avoid noise nuisance. Have to say we didnt hear anything and slept soundly.
The upgraded room was just fabulous and really is a one bedroom apartment. There is everything in there you could possibly need including cooker, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher and would you believe a washer-dryer! Furnished beautifully and immaculate throughout and as clean as a new penny. I am very fussy about these things and i smiled right through our stay! Bathroom is lovely with a deep oval bath to wallow in. Bed linens etc all excellent quaility. We didnt eat at the hotel as we had already made other plans. We did use the cocktail bar on 2 nights, lovely drinks menu, lots of choice though quite pricey but very upmarket. All staff that we encountered on our stay were friendly, helpful and knowlegeable on local area.
If i had to nitpick the one and only point i can come up with is that the wardrobe does not provide enough hanging space in the bedroom, there are literally 6 hangers and its jam packed as the space is taken up by the washer-dryer. If you are staying longer than a weekend this would be
annoying i think but for me was a very minor point. Overall well done town house hotel!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
OpsMng, Director of Operations at Town Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor on your recent stay at Town Hall Hotel & Apartments. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you really liked the hotel, its features, fittings and appliances included in the apartment highly presented with style. I ma glad to hear that you appreciated the upgrade to a higher apartment type, and that you were not disturbed by the music coming from the wedding party. I really appreciated your feedback which indeed highlights all the nice things the Town Hall Hotel offers to its guests. It is always very encouraging to receive such a positive feedback and I have passed all your comments on to our department heads. Should you be looking to visit us in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will be more than happy to assist with any enquiry you may have. Many thanks and kind regards, Sandro Desole

Reviewed October 31, 2011

This hotel is perfectly located if you are on a business trip to London and have offices based in the Liverpool street area. The staff are extremely friendly and efficient. I booked a double room and was upgraded to a studio which worked out perfectly for my 5 night stay. The room had all the amenities of a small kitchen which meant that on the nights I didn't eat out I could pick up some goodies from M&S and pop them in the microwave. The bathroom is well designed with a lovely deep bath for relaxing in after a long day...especially nice if you have a bit of jet lag! Great location for drinking/eating out in Hoxton, Brick Lane and all those trendy bits of the East End. It was also very quiet at night. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind feedback on your visit to the Town Hall Hotel & Apartments. It is nice to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you thought our apartments are well equipped and the staff was friendly and efficient during your stay. Glad to know that you appreciated our gesture of goodwill in upgrading you to a higher apartment type and that you found the kitchenette very useful. Thank you for mentioning all the nice areas nearby the hotel, where you can get good quality food as well as how convenient location the THH has for guest looking to be close to the City of London. Thank you for choosing the Town Hall Hotel for your stay in London and I can confirm that your feedback has been shared with all the team here. Should you required any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to assist you directly. Many thanks and kind regards, Sandro Desole

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I stayed at this lovely hotel the night before my wedding with my sister and best friend. And then on our first night of married life with my new husband. And both nights were wonderful.
Pre wedding we were in a two bedroom suite in the newer part of the building with best friend in room next door - the reservation staff sorted that out twice over when we changed room type ! The staff at the bar were very welcoming and even managed to get us a table at The Corner Room at very short notice.
Breakfast was delicious. (& the bloody Mary helped to soothe bridal nerves!) somehow the room was big enough to accommodate flowers, fairy cakes, sister, best friend and general bridal palaver !
The day after the wedding we had booked in to Viajante for lunch which was the most delicious and special start to married life.
Definitely would recommend this hotel. And can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed: July 2011
OpsMng, Director of Operations at Town Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor on your recent stay at the Town Hall Hotel & apartments. First and foremost, congratulation to you and your husband!! I am pleased to read that the wedding celebration at the Town Hall Hotel, was a success and it is great to know that we able to contributed, by delivering the highest level of service, on this memorable date. Glad to hear that the staff in reservation, reception and bar, extended their friendliness and professionalism to you, your family and friends. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed Sunday lunch at the Viajante restaurant with his tasting menu. Thank you for choosing the THH for this special event, which is a honour for us to be selected for a special day like this. Should you decide to return to the hotel in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will be more than happy to assist you personally. Many thanks and kind regards, Sandro Desole