A superb hotel, 5 minutes walk from Bethnal Green tube station. We stayed in a luxury apartment which had amazing facilities and was really well designed. I slept well which I don't usually in London due to noise. We had lots of space and really enjoyed relaxing in the room! There aren't many hotels as elegant as this in London, in this price bracket. A real hidden gem and the only hotel I've stayed in around London that I would go back to. We dined at Viajante which was an amazing experience for people who are open-minded about food (not for the fussy, standard eater)! The bar is also great!
We walked into central London one day which took about 45 mins to get to the Tower of London at a very leisurely stroll. Also walked to Brick Lane and Spitalfields market which I would also recommend. The area around the Columbia Street flower market was also very vibrant.
I cannot praise this hotel enough - no faults from me! I definitely recommend to anyone planning a visit to London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TOWN HALL HOTEL is a boutique, design, hotel in the heart of London's East End. Offering luxury accommodations, event space and fine dining in an iconic Edwardian building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Town Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Town Hall Hotel And Apartments
- Town Hall Hotel London, England