“Simply fantastic!”

Ranked #1,148 of 27,501 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Description: The stylish bar and restaurant located in the Landmark Hotel London, Twotwentytwo is an ideal venue to enjoy scrumptious cocktails, a carefully chosen wine list and fine champagne, as well as a great selection of draught beers, spirits and a delicious gourmet a la carte menu. The eclectic selection of modern European dishes mirrors the chic and contemporary ambience throughout. Perfect for a post-work drink, with Wi-Fi internet access readily available, Twotwentytwo is also a great spot for celebrating in comfort and any party can be easily catered for, topped off by the excellent standards of service that you would expect from the Landmark Hotel London. Stylish and sociable, Twotwentytwo is a premier choice for relaxed drinking and dining in the Marylebone area.
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

Visited here on the off chance before catching a train from Marylebone and we weren’t expecting much. The restaurant is on the lower ground floor of the Landmatk Hotel across the road from the station.

We were very impressed with the level of service, the ambience (plenty of very well behaved children) and most of all, the food!!

My husband and I both had the warm duck Asian salad and I can hardly begin to describe how much we enjoyed it! The subtlety of the dressing, the crunchiness of the finely chopped salad veg and chillies, combined with the softness and tastiness of the pulled duck was absolutely sublime.
The best starter I think I have ever had and certainly up there with the most enjoyable dishes I’ve eaten.

My husband then had lamb and I had the smoked haddock fish cake - both absolutely delicious. Well priced for the standard of cuisine.

Wine prices quite hefty but a minor consideration as the setting was lovely and the service absolutely first class. Can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

Disappointed that two coffees cost £12 plus service. In fact the prices here are too high for the quality and type of food. I’ve been visiting here on and off for ages and can now see why so few tend to frequent now.

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Tonight for my husband birthday & staying in hotel we tried this place ... had skipped starter I ordered the salmon sitting on a bed of Noodles this has to be the BEST DISH IN LONDON please try it .. flavors just bursting in this dish .. staff sang Happy Birthday a very special evening here Thank You All at Great Central @ The Landmark

Reviewed February 9, 2019

Such an elegant room to dine in yet the atmosphere is warm and inviting, especially with an open real fire on a cold and rainy winters afternoon.

The Cauliflower risotto was thought absolutely delicious by my friend but though I liked it a lot I found it a little too salty. (Though I regularly find food over-salted that other people enjoy). The Club Sandwich was tasty and huge (my friend couldn't finish it). The white wine was served well chilled and the Blood Orange desert was beautiful to look at and very refreshing.

Coffee and macaroons were a perfect ending to a very nice meal. Service was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

The atmosphere was lovely, service was polite and excellent, food was fabulous. Just perfect. We had calamari with dips as a sharing starter whose was perfect. I had the green thai chicken curry which was lovely. My husband had the fish and chips and daughter had the lamb. All fabulous, as well as good sized portions.

Date of visit: January 2019