“Miss it Miss out”

Private Tour of London in a Classic Car
Ranked #21 of 731 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We believe that visitors to London should feel like locals. Zoom around the swinging streets of London in a classic British Mini Cooper. Your passionate local guide(s) will show you the quirky, undiscovered London that is off the beaten track and down the side streets that only a Mini can get too. Experiences last from a quick 30 minute blast to a fully tailored all day excursion. Get picked up from your hotel and tailor your trip to your exact requirements. Our highly trained guides know all the best places to eat and drink so that you can truly make the most out of your stay in our great city. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! If we do not provide you with the BEST TIME EVER, we will book you in for another experience at your convenience free of charge!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed September 27, 2010

Support this fantastic new company.

I bought an hours trip for my dad whilst he visited me in London. He was picked up from Portabello Road and driven around for an hour whilst my siter, mum and I shopped. He arrived back to us beaming and full of excitement. He couldnt have spoken higher of the driver, his manner and his knowledge.

This is an iconic way to see the city, whether it is for a tour as a tourist or a fellow Londoner, this is an experience that is worth every penny.

The cherry on the cake is that it is a fresh, young and independant company and the guys will do their best to suit your needs.

Fabulouso!!!

Reviewed September 21, 2010

I was on vacation with a friend in June, 2010 and smallcarBIGCITY was recommended to us. We could not have asked for a better recommendation! We were shown sites and told history about interesting little facts that you don't get with the big tours. Our driver was professional and allowed us to ask dozens of questions! Unbelievable experience - would do it again!

1  Thank Geliene
Reviewed September 15, 2010

My husband and I took a spin in the red 1974 Mini driven by Alastair in September 2010. We had signed up for the hour and half "Italian Job" tour. To my relief, he didn't offer us the blue jump suits. Alastair took us on a fun and quirky trip throughout London, pointing out funny bits of of trivia and interesting history along the way. He gladly dropped us off at our next destination, Westminster Abbey Well worth the money to have such a personalized and memorable tour of London.

1  Thank Kerrinhp
Reviewed September 14, 2010

We had a brilliant time on the "italian job" tour and cannot praise our hosts highly enough. They went out of their way to make sure that we saw the places/sights that we wanted to......even managing some tricky manoeuvres to ensure 2 certain ladies didn't have any accidents (no names mentioned but you know who you are!!)

So if you are looking for something different that will bring you a couple of hours of fun then don't hesitate to book this fab tour.

Reviewed September 12, 2010

Having done a fantastic quirky open top jeep tour of Portugal's capital city, Lisbon, I was desparate to repeat the experience in London. So I scoured the internet for something that would have similar appeal to the children - both of whom cannot stand being subjected to those ubiquitous HOHO buses !
I came across these guys, and thought that it would also be the perfect birthday surprise for my husband too.
Well, we were not disappointed !!!
This must be the most fun way to see the capital and the coolest tour in London ! It may be a pricer ticket than the HOHO buses, but if you want the difference between an interesting tour, and a truly memorable tour, then you get what you pay for.
These gents are very knowledgeable and the perfect hosts - more a kin to touring with friends, than with with a tour company. They take you to all the places the HOHO buses do...and then plenty of places they can't !
This tour gives you a chance to be part of the London scene - not just to look at it !!!
Recommended.