“Fun afternoon!!”

Private Tour of London in a Classic Car
Ranked #20 of 692 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We believe that visitors to London should feel like locals. Zoom around the swinging streets of London in a classic British Mini Cooper. Your passionate local guide(s) will show you the quirky, undiscovered London that is off the beaten track and down the side streets that only a Mini can get too. Experiences last from a quick 30 minute blast to a fully tailored all day excursion. Get picked up from your hotel and tailor your trip to your exact requirements. Our highly trained guides know all the best places to eat and drink so that you can truly make the most out of your stay in our great city. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! If we do not provide you with the BEST TIME EVER, we will book you in for another experience at your convenience free of charge!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
“Fun afternoon!!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Had an amazing afternoon with Robert. Learnt loads about London, saw things ive never seen before an had fun! Would highly recommend for anyone!

Visited May 2013

• Hebrew first
New York City, New York
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Worth every penny!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Friends and I took the tour last week and boy did we have fun! It's not often you get to zip around a foreign city in a private car and with a local guide. Let alone in a mini! An added novelty to an already worthwhile tour. The size of the car allows for venturing down smaller streets and alley ways that you just wouldn't find on foot.

Our guide was Jay and he was fantastic - his knowledge was incredible and he definitely kept us interested and entertained throughout the tour. At the end of the tour we found out Jay is also a comedian - not surprised, he was brilliant!

Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Quirky and great fun!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We had a trip in a Paul Smith designed mini of which there are only 200 in the world! How cool is that! My children, aged 14 and 16 loved it, as did I. You get to see all the hidden gems of London round the tiny back streets which big vehicles can't get through. Our guide Robert was funny and so knowledgeable, but really it was like having a chat with a friend. One of the best things we've done in London ever.

Indianapolis, Indiana
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Wish I could do it again!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

On April 3, 2013 we went on a tour with Robert and Andrew (2 minis for 4 adults). We had a blast! Our trip included 12 days in Europe in London, Paris and Amsterdam. My only complaint is that Robert and Andrew could not come with us to France and Holland! I had to communicate a different pick-up location and Robert was quick to respond. Both gentleman were very personable, professional, and very informative. Our group included my parents in their 50's and my husband and I in our 30's. We did the Great Escape and saw everything we wanted to and more. Robert was quick to pick up on our interests and brought us to a few spots we were not planning. Andrew answered all my questions about British culture and pointed out really fun facts about the city. I will be recommending this tour to everyone I know visiting London!

London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best view of London is from a Classic Mini”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I used a Groupon offer to buy a half hour Royal London Tour for a Christmas present and finally went on the tour on Friday. My boyfriend - a massive classic mini fan and former mini-owner - couldn't get the stupid grin off his face. Jay the driver was informed, friendly & funny, and the trip was exhilarating - which is not something I ever thought I'd say about travelling in a car in central London! We put the sun roof down - yup, even though we're still in extended winter - which I loved, as from the back seat I could then see even more. I've lived in London for years, however we were taken to places I never knew existed. The best bit was nipping around the other cars - all very safely and within the speed limit of course - but it just feels faster in a mini. I'd recommend this to anyone wanting a different kind of tour. Great value for money and excellent fun. Thanks Jay and the scBC team.