“Mini Car, Maxi Fun Tour”
Review of Small Car BIG CITY

Private Tour of London in a Classic Car
Ranked #21 of 731 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We believe that visitors to London should feel like locals. Zoom around the swinging streets of London in a classic British Mini Cooper. Your passionate local guide(s) will show you the quirky, undiscovered London that is off the beaten track and down the side streets that only a Mini can get too. Experiences last from a quick 30 minute blast to a fully tailored all day excursion. Get picked up from your hotel and tailor your trip to your exact requirements. Our highly trained guides know all the best places to eat and drink so that you can truly make the most out of your stay in our great city. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! If we do not provide you with the BEST TIME EVER, we will book you in for another experience at your convenience free of charge!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I recently took my 16 year old daughter to London. I know the city pretty well, but I wanted for my daughter to have a good overview of the historic sites. After looking at lots of options, I narrowed down our choices to a private Blue-Badge guide and a smallcarBigCity Mini tour. Though both are expensive, I thought the Mini tour would be more fun, and I was not disappointed. Robert, the owner of the company, was our charming guide for 3 hours. He made a point of showing us the sights that would appeal to a teen, as well as the major landmarks. We say Abbey Road of the Iconic album cover as well as an amazing display of graffiti (which my daughter likes to photograph) in a historic tunnel. Robert struck just the right mood of being knowledgeable and hip. Even though the Mini doesn’t provide the views that a tour bus would, it makes up for that in the fun factor.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We were very surprided to see an original Mini in such good condition. Than Jay, our guide for an hour, greeted us friendly and off we went. We had a blast as he was very enthousiastic about his city, told us lots of things about the history and present and was funny at the same time. I would recommend this to everybody who wants to see the highlights of London, and doesn't want to go on an "un-personal" bustour. IT WAS GREAT !!!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

What a brilliant and unique way of seeing London. Took my 14 year old son who loves original mini's and we both thoroughly loved it. The driver was very informative, the ride was fun and seeing London from such a classic car was great. I would definately recommend this. My son - being the teenager that he is - even asked a question. Felt totally relaxed and trusted the driver completely even when he was weaving in and out the traffic round all the major roundabouts and bridges. Only trouble is my son wants a classic mini cooper now!!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Beautiful car, beautiful day and the driver wasnt bad either! With the Beatles playing we were able to drive around with roof wide open which we assumed was the emergency exit as it wasn't explained to us where it was. Nothing was any problem for Sam our driver. Knew London like the back of her hand and explained things very well. Car arrived 15 mins early, and that was when the tour started giving us an extra time. Definately a must do if you are in London

1  Thank Shhnappy
Reviewed March 4, 2013

What a brilliant way to see London.From the moment the minis came to pick us up at our hotel until we were dropped off we were treated to a spectacular and informative way to see London.GET IT BOOKED.