“One of the best!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: St. James's
Description: There is no better way to celebrate the restaurant’s tenth anniversary than with a remarkable relaunch of a brand new design for our Michelin starred establishment. This beautiful new restaurant space has transformed Seven Park Place into an intimate, sophisticated and modern venue with a perfect atmospheric dining area for guests to savour an elevated Michelin-starred experience. Located in the heart of Mayfair, Seven Park Place is one of London’s hidden gems, offering the most exquisite seasonal menus using the best of British ingredients, including our lunch menu, A la carte and a 7-course Gourmand menu. Our new opulently decorated dining room will transport you through a truly memorable dining experience of inspired French cuisine, showcasing the elegance and flavours of Drabble’s bespoke culinary arts.
Reviewed July 20, 2016

We had the tasting menu which was one delight after another, with wine pairings. Plan on nearly 4 hours whilst dining...but boy, was it worth it. Service was impeccable, priced accordingly, but don't the tab ruin your appetite. Come hungry and roll home, stuffed.

Date of visit: July 2016
StJamesHotelandClub, Food and Beverage Manager at Seven Park Place By William Drabble, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2016

Dear skiNebraska ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind recommendation. It will be my pleasure to share your remarks on the cuisine and on the service with our teams as this is a great reward to their efforts.

I look forward to welcoming you again in Seven Park Place,

Best regards,
Food and Beverage Manager

Write a reviewReviews (839)

Reviewed July 20, 2016

Lovely food and atmosphere, great for both lunch and dinner. I will definitely be back again with my husband

Date of visit: June 2016

Dear wendymorton69 ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review.
We are really happy to hear that you lived an amazing experience in our restaurant.
We look forward to welcoming you and your husband back.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 17, 2016

I really enjoyed eating here there food was delicious, I will definitely come again on my next visit to london!!

Date of visit: June 2016
StJamesHotelandClub, Food and Beverage Manager at Seven Park Place By William Drabble, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2016

Dear janetmshane ,

Thank you very much for leaving your review and for using such nice words to describe your meal at Seven Park Place.

Please do return at Seven Park Place and we will be happy to do all our best to give you another very good experience.

Look forward to welcoming you back.

With my kind regards,

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner on Sat night. We had a problem as book a table had messed up our booking but the Spanish maitre d was amazing and sorted it out for us. My wife had the lobster tail and the duck and I had the gazpacho and the lamb. We shared a dark chocolate dessert. Good was unbelievably fab, service amazing. It's expensive but a real treat. The only slight grumble would be the decor and environment which is a bit old and tired. If you fancy a real treat and a special night definitely recommended...

Dear bramble15 ,

Thank you very much for leaving your review.

I really appreciate the nice words in which you describe your experience at Seven Park Place.
The compliments for Chef Drabble can sometimes be predicted, but its good to hear that the entire team, was truly committed to provide the best service possible to yourself and your wife.
I’m really sorry to hear your slight disappointment regarding the décor. Your feedback is very important for us and it will help us in improving

We do look forward to welcoming you back at Seven Park Place very soon.

With my kind regards,

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

Hidden away from the hustle and bustle, but centrally located, this is a great spot for lunch or for dinner. The food is absolutely fantastic and I will certainly be returning to taste some other dishes off the menu. Staff were extremely professional and hospitable.

Dear GeoffAitken,

Thank you for your review of Seven Park Place, it gives me great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed dining at our restaurant
We take great pride in delivering superior quality of food and service and I am delighted to know we managed to exceed your expectations

I hope to welcome you back to Seven Park Place soon to taste our new dishes

Best Regards,