Tripadvisor

Reviewed December 1, 2019
paolas473
Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Stress free

I stay in the hotel and I book a massage.. and I love it, great staff.. I felt in heaven 😍😍 Thank... read more

Reviewed November 30, 2019

from $114.42
from $269.23
from $65.62
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 1, 2019

Many thanks to the lovely and welcoming staff for the excellent service. I plan on returning to enjoy more treatments.

Reviewed November 30, 2019 via mobile

Reviewed November 29, 2019 via mobile

So glad I booked a spa day for myself in here. I chose this spa after reading the reviews on tripadvisor. It did not disappoint. My therapist had a great touch. I had the signature Rose Indulgence, beautiful treatment!! A couple of thought for the spa was the cleanliness of the spa and their service, really a 5starts experience! Would I return? YES.

Reviewed July 29, 2019

What a terrific Hotel. A bit off the beaten path which is great. Food was terrific, great help in finding a late night dining spot after the theater and across from the park which was nice to hike after a late night and before the plan back to the states

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

I booked a massage treatment and afternoon tea at The Baglioni Spa. We both had the most amazing afternoon. It was perfect. My therapist, Giovanna, was the best! The 50 min massage was so relaxing. She really does have a magic touch. The afternoon tea was delicious and all the staff friendly and very attentive. We will definitely be visit The Baglioni again and I would like to say thank you to all the staff for a memorable afternoon.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank London216
Alessandro C, General Manager at Baglioni Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your Hotel experience with us!

We love to offer unforgettable experiences and to ensure all our guests are looked after before and during their stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon at the Baglioni Hotel London.

Best regards,