“The best spa day I have ever had”
Review of Baglioni Spa

Baglioni Spa
Ranked #65 of 347 Spas & Wellness in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the new Baglioni SPA, a hidden gem in the heart of Kensington. Designed by Rebosio+Spagnulo, the renovated Baglioni SPA is the ideal place to relax body and mind and restore well-being for a full caring and personalized experience. Open to both hotel guests and external clients, the Spa offers female and male Steam rooms, 3 treatment rooms for massages, facial and body treatments with Natura Bissé products and beauty services.
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best spa day I have ever had”
Reviewed March 22, 2010

I visited the Baglioni Spa on Saturday 20th March and I was completely blown away. We first had a bit of lunch at the Hotel which was absolutely sublime. Outstanding service and we were treated like royalty. The food was outstanding, as were the wines and the desserts, I can't reccomend the food there highly enough. The restaurant is really lovely and ambient, a great place to chill out.
Our spa treatment was fantastic. My partner and I were both given full body massages and a facial and it was so relaxing. The service in the spa was second to none. I read the previous comment but apparently the spa suppliers have changed since that message has been posted. I have had spa treatments in Sri Lanka and at the Intercontinental Hotel on Park Lane and although they were very good, they didn't match up to what we got at the Baglioni. The staff were attentitive, curtious and couldn't do enough for us. The treatments were extremley professional and we were both extremly satisfied with how we were pampered. I can't wait to go back, it was a superb experience and one I would highly recommend to anyone.

1 Thank andypinlondon

London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Disgusting”
Reviewed August 10, 2009

I used this hotels Spa as part of a girly pamper day, hotel look nice as we walked in and were generally quite excited. I’m not really sure what to say apart from the fact I have never been treated so badly in a spa as I did at The Baglioni Hotel. We walked in and were left hanging around, not offered a seat whilst the receptionist, the blond one, glared. She asked what treatments we would like and we had a list reeled off, we asked the detail on 2 of them and she gave a response like we were mad for asking and she didn’t really care. We were showed to the changing area, which was barely big enough to fit 2 people in comfortably. The room was so hot I felt faint. We were give no direction as what we need to do so i then had to go to reception and ask and again they weren’t particularly helpful. Basically if you want something you have to ask for it (including a drink). We ended up in or robes at the spa reception because it was so hot. We told the reception this and she shrugged and made no apology or attempt to resolve. (which later annoyed me as another customer came in, obviously someone seemingly more important than myself and she was gushing with apologies when told the room was too hot) Treatments were ok, but the rooms were filthy, I took a look in the bath whilst the therapist was out of the room and it was filled with a brown scum and the luxury “5*” products included Holland and Barrett oils. After the treatments myself and my friend were getting changed and someone else came in with the blond therapist, it was an excruciatingly embarrassing moment for everyone involved (except of course for this blond therapist who clearly had no concept of customer service, or even manners for that matter) when she tutted we were in the way and asked us to move out the way so another customer could come in. It was the final straw for me. Total waste of money. The toilets were filthy, condensation dripping from the ceiling, disposable underwear discarded in the showers and not cleaned up, no moisturiser or anything after you have had a shower. Completely unacceptable for a 5 star hotel. I wouldn’t even take my dog for a treatment here, don’t waste your money.

6 Thank LovelyLadyLondon