“Fantastic apartment”
2nd Bedroom
Patio Garden
3rd Bedroom
Floorplan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic apartment”
Reviewed November 6, 2012 for a stay in November 2012
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful stay in Fred and Iris' apartment. They are knowledgeable and helpful and the apartment is full of useful information about what to do in London. Fred even dropped my parents at Euston for their return trip - fantastic service. The apartment is extremely well equipped, with everything that you could possibly need. The apartment was very clean and tidy and we were impressed by the decor and how 'homely' it felt. It is also relatively quiet, considering its central location. The stairs down to the apartment are tricky, but as long as you are aware of this, it is fine. We stayed with a 2 year old and as long as they are carried you can manage. The apartment is particularly good for children - being a basement flat there are no internal stairs and it was very safe. Convenient for Paddington, in a good location for restaurants in Bayswater, just a 3 minute taxi journey. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Best place to stay in London!!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

We arrived by hire car and Fred greeted us with a warm welcome, even offering to go with my husband to return the hire car. The apartment is absolutely wonderful with all the comforts of home plus more..We have never stayed in a holiday apartment with so much to offer. Unless you stay you would never believe it.. The owners have thought of absolutely everything. I can highly recommend this to families staying in London. I don't think you would find anywhere better to stay.
There are 3 bedrooms, the main with an ensuite and very comfortable beds.
The lounge area is also comfortable with a large range of dvd's, books, games and music.
The kitchen is fully equipped and their is no need to eat out if you don't want to. The local restaurants serve great meals also.
The bus pulls up just across the road and takes you on a short trip directly into Central London for shopping and Theatre and visiting other sites. We also caught the boat just around the corner at Little Venice and got dropped off at Camden Market- this is a great way to visit the market.
Highly Recommended and after staying in other accommodation in London on previous visits we would not stay anywhere else but here.

A romantic getaway Older travelers

Reviewed August 16, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
USA
Reviewed August 11, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Melbourne Australia
Reviewed June 16, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing