“Best place to stay in London!!”
Lounge Kitchen
2nd Bedroom
Patio Garden
3rd Bedroom
Floorplan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best place to stay in London!!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

We arrived by hire car and Fred greeted us with a warm welcome, even offering to go with my husband to return the hire car. The apartment is absolutely wonderful with all the comforts of home plus more..We have never stayed in a holiday apartment with so much to offer. Unless you stay you would never believe it.. The owners have thought of absolutely everything. I can highly recommend this to families staying in London. I don't think you would find anywhere better to stay.
There are 3 bedrooms, the main with an ensuite and very comfortable beds.
The lounge area is also comfortable with a large range of dvd's, books, games and music.
The kitchen is fully equipped and their is no need to eat out if you don't want to. The local restaurants serve great meals also.
The bus pulls up just across the road and takes you on a short trip directly into Central London for shopping and Theatre and visiting other sites. We also caught the boat just around the corner at Little Venice and got dropped off at Camden Market- this is a great way to visit the market.
Highly Recommended and after staying in other accommodation in London on previous visits we would not stay anywhere else but here.

Date of stay: September 2012

Melbourne Australia
Reviewed June 16, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Date of stay: May 2012
A TripAdvisor Member
“Peaceful retreat in a busy city!”
Reviewed May 25, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

Loved our stay in this well appointed apartment. We were a family of 5 and the apartment was huge! Plenty of room for our teenagers to each have their own space. The owners were so helpful from the time I made the booking until we sadly had to leave! We were met at the apartment and shown all the workings, as well as things to do in the area, trains, buses etc. They went out of their way to assist us and amenities in the apartment were second to none. The location is in an excellent area, walking distance from Paddington train station which is a main line, buses are nearby if you wished to use. Overall a wonderful experience and we would not hesitate to stay here again and recommend it to others travelling to London. The only negative would be if someone was aged or in a wheelchair as there are probably a dozen steps to descend to the apartment. The thing that really made it extra special was Fred and Iris's thoughtfulness, supplies in the apartment, food in the fridge to get us started, Oyster cards for train travel...all the little things that tired travellers didn't need to worry about. Thank you for making our stay in London memorable.

Date of stay: May 2012
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing