I was attending a conference in the nearby Park Plaza hotel and stayed at the Premier Inn to save on costs. I stayed for 3 nights and don't consider that the price I paid (£475 B&B) represented good value. I appreciate London is expensive and I am sure that the Premier Inn offers lower rates if you book sufficiently in advance. If I am staying in Victoria again I would only stay in the Premier Inn if I got a much better rate.
Wi-fi not free, £10 per day.
You can't charge any food or drink to your room (you have to pay for your room at check-in).
Small bar, no character.
Excellent location - very close to Victoria Station and within walking distance of Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Downing Street, Westminster Abbey.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Restaurant quite pleasant and no complaints about the food.
If you are looking for a budget hotel and get a budget price, I would have no hesitation recommending the Premier Inn Victoria. Not particularly suited for business travellers however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the capital with Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace around the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Victoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Victoria Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Victoria Hotel England