The location was fine and still accessible to the city and tube rail system. Beds were very comfortable and apartment well appointed. Although we booked for twin beds, this didn't come through in the appointed apartment and one child had to sleep on a sofa bed. This just made the living area a little cramped but worked anyway. Front desk staff were very helpful with assisting with the collection of a parcel and tried to help with what we asked.
Washing machine was terrible and we had trouble getting it to work properly. Airconditioning should be considered for the times when it does get hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newest development, Marlin Aldgate, is situated in London's latest financial district. These premier apartments were constructed in 2009 in a response to the incredible and ever-growing demand for cost-effective London accommodation that does not compromise on quality.Marlin Aldgate is amongst a host of vibrant and fashionable districts such as Shoreditch and Hoxton that have been welcoming a new wave of urbanites in recent years. From this development, guests are only a short distance away from such London landmarks as Tower Bridge, the Gherkin and Canary Wharf. Aldgate is highly accessible via public transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Marlin Apartments Aldgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marlin Apartments - Aldgate City East Hotel London
- Marlin Apartments Aldgate London, England