I had a couple of days on business in London and extended it into the weekend so my wife could join me. An apartment worked out really well with lads of space, much more than a hotel room. It also gave s the flexibility of having snacks, drinks in the apartment and not reliant on a hotel mini bar or restaurant. Marlin were very clean, really well equipped and excellent views across the London rooftops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newest development, Marlin Aldgate, is situated in London's latest financial district. These premier apartments were constructed in 2009 in a response to the incredible and ever-growing demand for cost-effective London accommodation that does not compromise on quality.Marlin Aldgate is amongst a host of vibrant and fashionable districts such as Shoreditch and Hoxton that have been welcoming a new wave of urbanites in recent years. From this development, guests are only a short distance away from such London landmarks as Tower Bridge, the Gherkin and Canary Wharf. Aldgate is highly accessible via public transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Marlin Apartments Aldgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marlin Apartments - Aldgate City East Hotel London
- Marlin Apartments Aldgate London, England