Especially in developend countries and big cities, hotel prices are super expensive for not much quality. I've stayed at a number of serviced appartments recently and find them far superior to hotels in that price range.
Aldgate is a great location, the appartments are a good size, beds comfy, towels good quality, nice sitting room and everything you need in the kitchen, including a few dishwasher tabs.
Can't really think of anything negative to say! If you are relatively independent, don't need a concierge or hotel restaurant/bar, then this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newest development, Marlin Aldgate, is situated in London's latest financial district. These premier apartments were constructed in 2009 in a response to the incredible and ever-growing demand for cost-effective London accommodation that does not compromise on quality.Marlin Aldgate is amongst a host of vibrant and fashionable districts such as Shoreditch and Hoxton that have been welcoming a new wave of urbanites in recent years. From this development, guests are only a short distance away from such London landmarks as Tower Bridge, the Gherkin and Canary Wharf. Aldgate is highly accessible via public transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Marlin Apartments Aldgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marlin Apartments - Aldgate City East Hotel London
- Marlin Apartments Aldgate London, England