The Ghost Bus Tours - London
Book In Advance
Tours from The Ghost Bus Tours - London tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience The Ghost Bus Tours - London
from $30.30
from $30.30
from $26.30
1,098 results
All reviews great fun double decker bus tongue in cheek tour guide top deck historical facts booked this tour trafalgar square conductor spooky actors comedy routemaster halloween scares sights humour
Reviewed today

We were a few days ago at the london ghost bus tours. We had a lot of fun, good informations and all packed in some great british humour! can highly recommend everyone who likes sideseeing aswell as good entertaining!!

Reviewed 2 days ago

We went on The Ghost Bus Tour on Saturday 10th November 2018 and joined the 7:45pm tour. Despite the wet weather it was fantastic the conductor was extremely funny and had great knowledge of the event. The whole journey was filled with scary facts and stories, I won't say anymore otherwise i would spoil the event. But would highly recommend this tour.

1  Thank Camper62552858534
TheGhostBusTours, Head of Social Media at The Ghost Bus Tours - London, responded to this reviewResponded today

Dear Customer.

Thank you so much for the lovely review.

Receiving such fantastic reviews make it all worthwhile!

Have a great day!

Kind regards,

Alex

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

I booked this as a present for my son's 11th birthday. I could not have asked for a better experience. My husband and I took my son and my nephew and we all had a blast. It's informative, hilarious and just an all round brilliant experience. The kids didn't want it to end and in all honesty neither did I. So worth doing and I would do it again!

Dear Maria,

It is always so rewarding to hear how much a customer enjoyed our tours.

We do hope to have you back on our tours in the future!

Kind regards,

Alex

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I was lucky enough to win two free tickets via their Facebook page, they often run competitions to win tickets. It exceeded my expectations, firstly the bus has been lovingly restored, the getting on was done in a strict queue number rotation. It was honestly just so funny and quite informative but you laughed out loud. It was like being in a play while you went around some landmarks. It does make you jump though.... They deserve all their stars x

Reviewed 1 week ago

Got it as a gift and have to say that initially it all looked good but was getting worse and worse as the tour progressed. Forced jokes and interactions between 2 main characters, not so interestingly sold ghostly theme left us bored rather than entertained or scared.
I would not recommend it.

Reviewed 1 week ago

People complaining that it was too jokey and not appropriate for kids - it literally says it in the terms if people could be bothered to read their emails.

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful time, some hilarious jokes, some jump scares, and so sightseeing!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I didn’t know what to expect but loved it! Would definitely recommend, somthing a bit different and good value for money.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

my wife and I went on the ghostbus tour and it was fantastic, very informative and funny too .The staff on the bus were really nice and pleasant (one of them was mildly scary) . . thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and will go again . . .thanks guys

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This was the worst tour I have ever been on. Host made awful cringy jokes inc. Sex jokes (my heart goes out to the wee lad that went with his mum, how embarrassing). Host yodelled at one point which was torturous when played over the bus's speakers. Hokey af. Genuinely considered jumping off the back of the bus when we were stopped at traffic lights to end my suffering.

TheGhostBusTours, Manager at The Ghost Bus Tours - London, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi, we are sorry that you felt this way about our tour. We pride ourselves on being not only the best tour in London, but the only comedy-horror theatre experience on wheels. So it is regrettable that you felt this way. If you would be prepared to give us some more detailed feedback to improve our service, we would appreciate it if you would email us at feedback@theghostbustours.com or alternatively reach out via social media.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Had to wait one hour for our bus, rushed to get there from work, it was blamed on traffic but they run tours daily and should have had an idea about delays. The delay soured the experience before it started!

Poor organisation resulting in getting later bus. No proper queue or seat reservation, it's first come first served. You might not end up sitting together.

The wait involves standing in a large group of people just huddled together in front of a hotel in a busy London street hoping to hear their number in noisy traffic.

On one occasion, a rather rude member of the public who was annoyed that tourists were blocking his path and didn't hear him decided to use his umbrella to physically move people out of 'his' way (common assault).
This is not the bus company's fault, however, they might want to consider a better meeting point to help avoid situations like that.

Once on the bus, the guide is funny and tries hard to make it fun but one senses that he has to make do with limited resources. No stops on the bus to get off and stand in a haunted place.

Also, we didn't go to the Tower of London where executions formerly took placd or any part of the east end - Jack the Ripper (Whitechapel).

I felt that the tour didn't know what it wanted to be. I enjoyed the history and scary parts.

However, there were a lot of unfunny jokes told with modern British cultural references thrown in but the audience were mostly European continental tourists... please grade the language accordingly. In the end, I just wanted the jokes to stop.

Other aspects of the tour such as the health and safety character were not good ideas. A ghostly figure that said nothing but wondering around staring would have been far more scary.

TheGhostBusTours, General Manager at The Ghost Bus Tours - London, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello, thank you for your detailed feedback, we always appreciate criticism that can help us improve our service. More importantly though, we would like to apologise that you felt this way about our tour. We hate to see customers disappointed.

Unfortunately, when it comes to delays, London traffic is often so rapidly subject to change that we are helpless to do anything about delays of this nature. There are also cases when we are waiting for the bus to arrive back from a previous tour before departing for another. We state when booking that the tour generally aims to be one hour and fifteen minutes, however this can always vary due to traffic, accidents and closures, which in turn affects later tours as well. When there are public traffic warnings issued or notices announcing protests or marches, we are diligent to cancel or rearrange tours in advance and warn, refund or transfer the customer.

We also state when booking with us that there are no seat reservations. The seats are given on a first-come first-served basis and so this is something you should have been made aware of previously.

The Ghost Bus Tours is a comedy-horror theatrical experience. We aim to be spooky while remaining family-friendly, and our comedy is rooted in a heritage of British black-humour, so as to give tourists visiting London an immersive and essentially British experience.

As for your other criticisms, we find them incredibly valuable and have passed on your feedback to the relevant channels within the company. There could definitely be more done to improve our queuing system as well as the content of the tour itself.

Our apologies again that you felt this way, if you would like to discuss these issues further, please email us at feedback@theghostbustours.com or reach out via our social media platforms.

Thanks, best regards