Hamiltons Hotel
Doubletree
$405
$337
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $392/night.

$191
$165
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

$322
$299
$160
$155
  • Pool
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$129
$121
  • Bar/Lounge
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$130
$122
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$149
$1,505
$1,193
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 6, 2012

...unless you just love dirt, dust and filth. I have stayed at many B&Bs but never seen anything as dirty as this hotel. The carpets hadn´t seen a vacuum cleaner since I don´t know when.I could draw a finger through the dust on the lamp beneath my bed and the room was so little that the four of us have to move around after a certain schedule if we wanted to go to the bathroom or out of the room. At breakfast you could get scrabled eggs but only if you asked for it. Nobody asked me although I saw people around me eating eggs.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank palmlena
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We (me and my two teenage daughters) were in London for some vacation. The room is very small and the bathroom too. But for the price it was ok. We didn´t stay in the room for more then sleeping. 10 minutes walk from Oxford street and 5 minutes from the subway. Great breakfast you order your eggs and they cooked them. The man in the receotion was very helpful! The hotel is over all a place I would came back to.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed June 30, 2011

At £120 per night, I wasn't expecting miracles in London (especially not during the Wimbledon tennis open) but I most certainly did not expect what I got at the Hamiltons. My room was on the landing, at the top of the first flight of stairs and did not have a number (it was in fact marked private). The decor was tired and uninspiring and the whole room smelled of mould, of which ample traces were soon found in the shower room. I was woken up the first night by a strong smell of smoke which turned out to have originated from the night receptionist who chain-smoked at the main door. Breakfast was ok but don't expect to be offered an egg every morning as the kitchen staff can be too busy arguing to look after the punters.

The only redeeming aspect was that the reception staff were friendly which was on the whole a small consolation.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Swedeowyn
Reviewed June 8, 2011

Perfect for our purposes--close to Paddington rail station and tube stops; friendly, accommodating staff; nice room with refrigerator, clean bathroom, good breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank psychospud
Reviewed May 10, 2011

We chose the Hamilton House on a busy weekend because it was one of very few hotels that had an available double room. We were warned that it was a small room and it was. We asked if we could get a larger room when one came available and the next day we scored a very large room for only 10 pounds more. They took care of moving our suitcases when it was ready so we could continue our sightseeing. The owner and his son were very friendly and helpful with recommendations of where to eat and directions to the Underground. The location, near Paddington Station is ideal for taking the Express train from and to Heathrow..

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple