“Amazing experience!!!!!!!”

Thames High-Speed Zone RIB Cruise in London
Ranked #1 of 208 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The original, fastest and most exhilarating sightseeing speedboats on the river Thames today. Thames Rockets set sail in 2006 offering these unique sightseeing adventures to the public for the very first time. More experience, more style and more returning passengers year on year. Slice through London at 30 knots as the Thames is eaten up by 630hp of engine power. Zoom under the capital’s famous bridges and marvel at London’s landmarks from your exclusive vantage point. Our award winning comedian tour guides ensure sparkling highbrow banter as you 'pull G' past the House of Parliament before holding on tight for an exhilarating trip to Canary Wharf and back mission accomplished on this exhilarating Thames speedboat trip. This experience departs hourly from the world famous "London Eye" Pier, 7 days a week, throughout the year. Perfect for birthday celebrations, unique dates, reunions, family outings, groups of friends, staff gatherings, hen & stag do's, corporate entertaining, team building, engagements, school outings and more.Suitable for all ages 1 to 101! Toddlers and grandma alike willl love this speedy experience. This ultimate sightseeing adventure is great whatever the weather, wet weather kit provided for all ages and sizes."Five star" rating from London's Timeout Magazine, awarded a "Gold Tourist Attraction" in first year of sailing.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Me and my partner had a fantastic time on a high-speed powerboat through River Thames. Our captain Little Mike was absolutely amazing with his fascinating commentaries about capital city which made our trip much more interesting. Little Mike was hilarious and kept everyone entertained. Also, there were lots fantastic views of London landmarks, but the most amazing part was a high speed of boat with James Bond soundtrack and other popular good old music.
All in all, we loved the mix of adrenalin thrills with a beautiful and interesting new way to explore London by water.

1  Thank Deimante S

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Imagine a red speedboat on the river Thames and you are in it .... on a grey sunday. Big Dave is the skipper and little Mike does the talking. Little Mike made me think of Robin Williams; he makes history a fun business; a pleasure to listen to. Big Dave doesn't say much which is not a problem since he makes the engine roar and he builds up the speed to 30 knots. No no no ; not straight on but searching for bigger waves to smash them. As a F 1 lover, I had to miss Singapore but this made me feel like Hamilton!! IT IS WORTH THE MONEY !!!!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I went speedboating using London Rib Voyages last Sunday and it was simply amazing! My girlfriend gave this voyage for present and it turned out to be the best present of all! We both enjoyed it a lot, especially when it took turns. Wow, I would recommend it to everybody to try this out! Bye, Tamás

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I took 16 girls on these for my friends hen do and have to say it was one of the highlights of the weekend. Despite it absolutely tipping it down the whole time, no-ones spirits were dampened and everyone had a fabulous time. I had chartered one boat and had the rest of us on another so can only comment on the guy who was on our boat; however I can't remember his name! He was Welsh and apparently in Gavin & Stacey, and was brilliant fun! I would highly recommend this, whether rain or shine and would can't wait to go again. Thank you for making my friend's hen weekend!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We used Tesco vouchers and as there were 6 of us we needed to use 2 boats. My husband and I had "Little Mike" as our host. He was very knowledgeable and witty. Although we come from London, he told us some interesting facts we didn't know. We absolutely loved the speed the boat got up to. Very exhilarating!! Would recommend this trip to anyone!