Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

More Info
from $54.10
More Info
8,148 results
All reviews little mike great fun ginger mike life jackets tower bridge london rib speed boat thrilling ride speed limit rib ride london adventure great trip james bond theme recommend this trip twists and turns canary wharf interesting facts
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Me my husband and my daughters ages 9 and 7 had the most amazing time on the boat, all of us loved it. The tour was lead by Aly and Scott was driving. The guide was really funny and informative. When the boat sped up and the music started it created a feel good feeling! Would highly recommend for families, very glad that we booked!! Would 100% book again.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Wow. Stacey and Phil were brilliant. Blasting down the Thames at what felt like 100 miles an hour. Knowledgeable tour guides too. Very very worthwhile, been before. Will go again. Definitely recommend

Reviewed 3 days ago

Excellent service provided from start to finish. Informative and fun trip which was adapted to suit the group. Would reccomend.

Reviewed 3 days ago

A really amazing and supportive team with great organisational skills. This trip would have been part of my dog’s bucket list. The team was really excited about the idea and helped me with ideas, including getting a safety vest for my dog. I have almost never received such support towards my dog when it came to family activity.
Unfortunately, my dog could not come at the end, because he left us earlier than expected. The team expressed their condolescences and still allowed me to come and helped me make this into a beautiful memory. They let me take personal items from my dog (including a picture and his collar) and the captain himself suggested a great place to take a picture which he did himself at the end. I received great support from them throughout and am really greatful for the whole staff. Thank you!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Really brilliant trip- London looked gorgeous in the sunshine. Rich the driver was skilful and Bill, our tour guide was great. He was funny and informative. We ranged from age 14 - 53 and all 6 of us loved it.

Reviewed 5 days ago

Fantastic experience, great guide who could not have been more personable or charming or indeed excited for us to go out. He paid attention to every guest and was genuinely lovely

Reviewed 1 week ago

This was an ideal birthday gift for someone who likes something a bit different. A friendly and knowledgeable guide told us all we needed to know about the Thames and the buildings that line the bank, before speeding along the river for an exhilarating ride. Glad it wasn't raining though!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

What an amazing way to see the city. Bill was an amazing tour guide who was very funny, knowledgeable and a all round stand up guy. He truly made us all feel at ease and ensured that he included everyone in the conversation. 5 stars, one of the best attractions we have ever been to.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Don't often give 5-star reviews, this is probably the 2nd or 3rd, but this trip was very deserving. OK. We were lucky with the weather. Dry, blue sky, and not too cold. But everything about the trip was excellent. From the staff who greeted us, to the guide on the RIB, and the ride itself. There's a bit of "slow" cruising at first which gives you plenty of time to admire the riverside and see the sites before they speed up after Tower Bridge. The music choice might be a bit corny (think Miami Vice, James Bond), as you pull high speed banked turns and get airborne as you cross he wakes of other vessels, it doesn't matter, it's just right. I loved it, wifey loved it, kids loved it. In case anyone is wondering, we didn't get wet \ splashed. It was v windy so even on a warmer day a woolly hat might be in order. And would I go again. Most definitely.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Such a blast, we thoroughly enjoyed the 80minutes of Thames river, our host was very knowledgeable and made the trip fun!