Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

More Info
from $56.90
More Info
8,146 results
All reviews little mike great fun ginger mike life jackets tower bridge london rib speed boat thrilling ride speed limit rib ride london adventure great trip james bond theme recommend this trip twists and turns canary wharf interesting facts
Reviewed yesterday

Excellent service provided from start to finish. Informative and fun trip which was adapted to suit the group. Would reccomend.

Reviewed yesterday

A really amazing and supportive team with great organisational skills. This trip would have been part of my dog’s bucket list. The team was really excited about the idea and helped me with ideas, including getting a safety vest for my dog. I have almost never received such support towards my dog when it came to family activity.
Unfortunately, my dog could not come at the end, because he left us earlier than expected. The team expressed their condolescences and still allowed me to come and helped me make this into a beautiful memory. They let me take personal items from my dog (including a picture and his collar) and the captain himself suggested a great place to take a picture which he did himself at the end. I received great support from them throughout and am really greatful for the whole staff. Thank you!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Really brilliant trip- London looked gorgeous in the sunshine. Rich the driver was skilful and Bill, our tour guide was great. He was funny and informative. We ranged from age 14 - 53 and all 6 of us loved it.

Reviewed 3 days ago

Fantastic experience, great guide who could not have been more personable or charming or indeed excited for us to go out. He paid attention to every guest and was genuinely lovely

Reviewed 5 days ago

This was an ideal birthday gift for someone who likes something a bit different. A friendly and knowledgeable guide told us all we needed to know about the Thames and the buildings that line the bank, before speeding along the river for an exhilarating ride. Glad it wasn't raining though!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

What an amazing way to see the city. Bill was an amazing tour guide who was very funny, knowledgeable and a all round stand up guy. He truly made us all feel at ease and ensured that he included everyone in the conversation. 5 stars, one of the best attractions we have ever been to.

Reviewed 6 days ago

Don't often give 5-star reviews, this is probably the 2nd or 3rd, but this trip was very deserving. OK. We were lucky with the weather. Dry, blue sky, and not too cold. But everything about the trip was excellent. From the staff who greeted us, to the guide on the RIB, and the ride itself. There's a bit of "slow" cruising at first which gives you plenty of time to admire the riverside and see the sites before they speed up after Tower Bridge. The music choice might be a bit corny (think Miami Vice, James Bond), as you pull high speed banked turns and get airborne as you cross he wakes of other vessels, it doesn't matter, it's just right. I loved it, wifey loved it, kids loved it. In case anyone is wondering, we didn't get wet \ splashed. It was v windy so even on a warmer day a woolly hat might be in order. And would I go again. Most definitely.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Such a blast, we thoroughly enjoyed the 80minutes of Thames river, our host was very knowledgeable and made the trip fun!

Reviewed 1 week ago

We hired the entire boat for my birthday celebration. Bill & Rich were great. We were very lucky with the weather - beautiful sunny October day. It was cold on the water despite this so worth wrapping up warm. Also, the life jackets are somewhat smelly! However, it was fantastic fun. We went faster than I thought it would, lots of turning. Got to experience London from the river and see Greenwich from the water (beautiful) and go through the Thames Barrier.

Bill & Rich were enthusiastic and entertaining. Thank you!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Stacy was our guide and Nick was our captain! We started with a lovely gentle cruise up to Tower Bridge, then Nick put his foot down and gave us a spectacular speed boat experience.. not for the faint hearted... I found myself screaming a couple of times!!
Then a great relaxed tour all the way back Stacy was great fun and very knowledgable.. worth every penny, highly recommend.. Wear a warm coat very windy and chilly!!