“A brilliant experience!! :-)” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
High-Speed Thames River RIB Cruise in London
Ranked #1 of 183 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The original, fastest and most exhilarating sightseeing speedboats on the river Thames today. Thames Rockets set sail in 2006 offering these unique sightseeing adventures to the public for the very first time. More experience, more style and more returning passengers year on year. Slice through London at 30 knots as the Thames is eaten up by 630hp of engine power. Zoom under the capital’s famous bridges and marvel at London’s landmarks from your exclusive vantage point. Our award winning comedian tour guides ensure sparkling highbrow banter as you 'pull G' past the House of Parliament before holding on tight for an exhilarating trip to Canary Wharf and back mission accomplished on this exhilarating Thames speedboat trip.This experience departs hourly from the world famous "London Eye" Pier, 7 days a week, throughout the year. Perfect for birthday celebrations, unique dates, reunions, family outings, groups of friends, staff gatherings, hen & stag do's, corporate entertaining, team building, engagements, school outings and more.Suitable for all ages 1 to 101! Toddlers and grandma alike willl love this speedy experience. This ultimate sightseeing adventure is great whatever the weather, wet weather kit provided for all ages and sizes."Five star" rating from London's Timeout Magazine, awarded a "Gold Tourist Attraction" in first year of sailing.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Bicester, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A brilliant experience!! :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

I booked this Trip as a present for my husband. We fancied a day away with something different to do! It was Fantastic!! We were made to feel welcome, everyone was friendly. Dave the 'skipper', came and introduced himself before we went off, which I thought was lovely and Mark our Guide was very informative and witty! I also thought it was hilarious when the James Bond Theme tune started blaring out as we went bombing down the Thames! :-D To use the words of my 10 year old - It was 'Awesome'! We will go back again and should probably take the kids!

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Please sir can I have some more???”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

Took a group of six of us on the boat yesterday after reading so many great reviews on here and believe me, they don't do this trip justice!!

Utterly professional from booking to boarding the boat...and that is where the fun starts! We had Welsh Steve as our guide,who kept us laughing and interested throughout the slower part of the tour(speed limit through London) then skipper Paul took over past Tower Bridge,twisting and turning at speed,making us all whoop and scream with joy/mild terror!!

Our boat was called the Thames Rocket and it certainly lived up to its name! Can't wait to do this again!!

Amersham
“Fantastic experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

Yesterday, my sister and I took my niece and six of her friends on a London RIB Voyage trip for her 13th birthday and I was so impressed. The service was slick, professional and great value for money, and our trip guide "Welsh" Steve was knowledgable, funny and charming. The girls squealed throughout the fast bits and were engaged in the educational bits. My niece described it as EPIC and it really finished off her birthday experience. Thank you.

England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“London RIB Voyages - Amazing fun!! :))”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Booked this amazing trip for my Dads Birthday today for 10 of us. I have never written a review for anything before but thought our experience today more than deserved one!
Firstly when booking the trip the customer service was great, then when making a change to the booking they were extremely accommodating and helpful on the phone and on email. Great Communication and customer service. On arriving at the Pier the lady greeting us was lovely and friendly and cheerful.
The boat trip was absolutely fantastic and was loved by all the family. Welsh Steve and the driver were very friendly and funny and made the trip very special for everyone on it. It was fast and fun and different and more than deserves the amazing reviews on here.
We will be recommending you to everyone we know :) - And my son who thought you were "Awesome" wants to do it again for his Birthday! Thanks London RIB Voyages.

1 Thank Lorna_from_England
london
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Day out in the Thames with a difference”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

We had a great day out, James and Tom made the day, we went for my sons birthday and he had no idea what to expect.
It a tour on the Thames with a twist
Would definitely recommend

Visited July 2013

Been to Thames Rockets? Share your experiences!