“A bit of a con”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Reviewed December 24, 2013

The meal was ok, but was a bit miffed by the meal price being broken up. When I order a steak, I do not expect to be charged extra for fries. There are not many places where this is the norm. Also service charge is added at the point of charge, and embarrassment almost forces you to pay, otherwise I do not think the meal warrantied the 10 - 12.5 %. I reckon about £10 was extracted from me. Obviously would not visit them again...after all it is only a chain, mediocre food.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Great location because it is close to many shopping, very clean with an amazing food. Good place to have some drink

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We had a good gourmet experince here: the place was quite crowded and tables are close to each other. The steaks were very good, we had a sirloin steak and a mathers fillet as main course. Wines are good to. Service was fast and friendly. The restaurant is quite expensive, but this is standard around downtown.
Beware, they charge 2gpb for the cover.

1  Thank Mark K
Reviewed December 1, 2013

The staff were very friendly and very attentive. They were very caring about the customers and had an apt knowledge of their job. I had the steak which was delicious, but expensive to me as I usually do not eat in the middle of London; the extra cost of a side came as a slight surprise as well. The tables were quite close together so those that want a private meal can often be left wanting. Overall, however, I could not fault the service and the taste of the food. The dessert was delicious also and I would thoroughly recommend going if you have time! On a different note I thought the competitions and promotions were a worthwhile activity!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Went there for steak after missing a few opportunities on our first few days of visit. Nice ambience and friendly staffs. Food is on time and the steak is succulent and made to perfection. Also tried the fish and chips, really very generous portion and wasn't able to finish it up even though sharing with a friend. Pricing is average upwards but I don't mind for the ambience if you appreciate your guest & friend for a cozy dinner companionship.