“Superb in every way”

Ranked #764 of 23,994 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: Spaghetti House Woodstock Street this bijou restaurant in the heart of Oxford Street/Bond Street is an oasis for shoppers & local workers. Open all day from 12noon, offering plenty of tasty Italian dishes, whether you prefer to pick & share or tuck into a good plate of pasta, a refreshing & healthy salad, or juicy steak, there is something for everyone on the menu. We source the best & freshest ingredients & all our dishes are cooked to order, so you can enjoy our truly home cooked Italian delights. Plenty of outside seating in the warmer months so why not make the most of the sun & enjoy a delicious home-made tiramisu or a gorgeous gelato Italiano & watch the world hurry by!
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My wife & I had pre-booked for 7.30 on Friday evening & after the madness that is Oxford St. at Xmas etc.found the venue to be a real oasis. Genuinely vibrant atmosphere, due in no small measure
to the attentiveness of all the staff. The sharing platter of cold meats, cheese etc. was a good choice, complimented by a fine bottle of italian red for starters, but the main, (we both had the steak with mushroom sauce & fries) was gorgeous. As fine a steak meal as we have ever had. Full Marks.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I do like the Spaghetti House Chain of restaurants in London. I have never had a bad experience and this visit was no different. Only complaint is that they do cram the tables in, but it is a small restaurant in Woodstock street and bums on seats etc...
The meatballs are delicious. I always ask for extra chilli and they don't hold back. Just as I like it. Very friendly and great service. Wine list is good and you get the choice of different size carafes if you prefer.
One great sign is that you always see many Italians eating in these places. Speaks volumes.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

This is a family-owned private chain of Italian restaurants within the London area. It's location is fantastic, just being off Oxford Street and Bond Street tube station. We popped in for a quick bite to eat after Christmas shopping. It was busy but we only had to wait a few minutes for a table.

The menu was good value and had a great choice of pizza and pastas. Our table for two was a little cramped but the atmosphere was good. Friendly staff and the meals arrived in good time, considering it was a full restaurant.

Pleasant little place and will consider eating here again on my next visit to London.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I asked for a prawn pasta dish without the rocket and it came with heaps of it. I pointed it out to Emanule our waiter and he just shrugged.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Great family feel, lovely food and excellent service. Nothing to dislike. Spoilt our son who loved the experience, very laid back, wonderful pasta and good wine. Great location.