Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Ring upgrade

I highly recommend Alan and the team at Madison who have rebuilt my engagement ring. The quality of... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Nicola B
Headcorn, United Kingdom
Beautiful engagement ring - excellent service

Reviewed December 17, 2019

from $53.09
from $42.47
from $37.16
More Info
All reviews engagement ring hatton garden beautiful diamonds no pressure to buy jewellers certified knowledge purchase shop information
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2019 via mobile

The team at Madison, especially Alan Madison, provided me with excellent assistance and expertise and were incredibly helpful during the purchase of an engagement ring - a rather intimidating task. I proposed in Barcelona and am pleased to say that my now fiancée loved both the diamond and its setting.

We have both received many complements regarding the ring itself and I have no hesitation in recommending Madison.

As for size - I don’t know how Alan predicted it but it was a perfect fit!

I’d like to thank them for your help, advice and patience. I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone in search for a Diamond for a very special occasion or person.

Date of experience: September 2019
Carly C, Public Relations Manager at Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to here that you found the process of purchasing a ring from us an enjoyable experience. Congratulations on your engagement and that your fiancee loves her ring. We look forward to seeing you in store again.

Reviewed October 18, 2019

Bought my wife’s engagement ring and both our wedding bands there. Fantastic service, helpful staff and no pressure to buy something I didn’t want or couldn’t afford. My wife was over the moon at the quality of the sapphire diamond I chose and I was delighted not to have to hand over a fortune. Excellent quality jewellery at a fair price.

Date of experience: May 2019
Carly C, Guest Relations Manager at Madison, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2019

Thank you for review and sharing your experience of shopping with us. It’s always nice to hear that you found the service you received to be an enjoyable one. We are pleased to hear that your wife loves her ring.

Reviewed October 16, 2019

Where do you start. We decided to visit Hatton garden the renowned place to purchase jewellery. Started to wonder up the street and wow jewellers everywhere. It was Like a child in a toy shop! Then we saw Madison the professionalism of the window alone. We started window shopping as you do and a gentleman greeted us who we know now to be Alan. Very warming and friendly. “ have a look, ask any questions you like” we explained what we thought my fiancé wanted. Come in let me show you. Well Alan’s knowledge, passion and understanding is just phenomenal. Such a pleasant and easygoing experience we chose our wedding bands as welI!! I don’t think it was a blink before Alan called to say the rings had all been made and ready for collection.
I can’t rate Alan highly enough. Excellent, 5 *, first class, none of these come anywhere close enough. So the best we can do is: Thank you so much Alan. We will be back

Date of experience: October 2019
Carly C, Guest Relations Manager at Madison, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2019

Thank you for your review. We always aim to make the experience of purchasing a diamond as easy as possible, providing the right information to help you choose the right diamond ring. We look forward to you shopping with us again.

Reviewed October 10, 2019

So I have been researching buying an engagement ring now for weeks and took the plunge to visit Hatton Garden today. There must be a hundred shops and I went in loads and listened to the same old BS ! Finally went in to see Alan at Madison, what an utter Gent, honest and fair, more interested in giving me quality advice and choice with no pressure whatsoever. It was a pleasure to hand him my money and take home the most beautiful ring. Don't waste your time anywhere else in Hatton Garden, see Alan, he will look after you.

Date of experience: October 2019
Carly C, Guest Relations Manager at Madison, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you had a great experience shopping with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 21, 2019

Madison came highly recommended by several friends of ours and they certainly did not disappoint!

I’m absolutely over the moon with my new engagement ring and the service I received from Chris at Madison.

Chris took the time to really get to know what I was looking for and, with his wealth of knowledge and expertise, he managed to design and create the perfect diamond engagement ring for me (and trust me - I’m a very hard girl to please at the best of times!)

I cannot recommend Madison enough - whether you’re looking for something ‘off the shelf’ or something more bespoke, there is no obligation or hard sell and the prices are very competitive, especially when compared to the high street. (In fact, my Mum was so impressed, Chris is now looking into designing something bespoke for her as well!)

I can’t wait to go back to see Chris in December to order our weddings bands!

Thanks so much again Chris!

Laura

Date of experience: August 2019
Carly C, Guest Relations Manager at Madison, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2019

Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased that you are over the moon with your perfect ring and the service that you received from us. We look forward to helping you with your wedding rings later in the year.