All reviews homemade croissants free wireless lan cleaned every day relaxing stay large walk in shower breakfast was delicious each morning only stayed one night minute walk couple of nights tube station a great place to stay hosts loft accommodation ensuite underground
Selected filters
Reviewed November 13, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the parklands b&b whilst on a visit to London for a concert. The place was beautiful, very clean, very comfortable and we were welcomed immediately by Sally, the lovely owner who was very warm and made us feel like we were at home away from home. Will definitely be returning

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

I booked a room for 5 nights while visiting in London. I had a twin room with a view of the garden. I had my own private bathroom. The B&B supplied shampoo, body wash, hairdryer, a very comfy robe. The room had a closet, instant coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh water every night. The B&B is in a quiet part of town, with lots of green area and a park not too far. The underground is about a 15-20 minute walk away, but you can also take a bus. The breakfast was delicious every morning with a lot of choices. The day I went on a bus tour, Sally, the owner packed me a delicious breakfast with homemade quiche, banana bread, fruit and water. While the B&B is about 20 minutes using the underground, from the city centre, it is worth the travel. Everybody was very friendly and helpful here. I received help from what to see to his to get to places, to help with booking cab to the airport. This is a wonderful place to stay.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 17, 2018

We loved that B&B from the very first moment we arrived. It is the best B&B we´ve ever been. We stayed at Parklands B&B with Sally, Chris, Paul, Suzanna and Purdy 4 times since 2012, and we would never stay any where else in London. In 2012 we were struck by how welcoming they were.

We went there as a couple in 2012 and returned as a family in 2016, and a mother and daughter party in 2017 and 2018. We already had the Gardenroom (Twinroom), as well as the Loft (as a family) and the Blue room.

The house and the guestrooms are very stylish and newly refurbished. Our room and bathroom where superb and cleaned every day, after we left the house. Since 2016 there are tea- and coffee facilities in the rooms as well, wich is nice after a long day in the city. There is also fresh drinking water in the room each day.

We were gratefull for the free wireless LAN, because we could easily check our options for the next day (weather, booking tickets….) and doing the Check-In for the flight back.

The breakfast is allways more than one could ask for. There is tea or coffee from a professional Barista-machine, milk, orange-juice, fresh fruits, joghurt, salami, cheese, honey, jam, cereals, bircher-müsli (I especially recommend this) and each day variations of homemade croissants and of course freshly baked bread or bread rolls. A cooked breakfast with eggs is offered each morning if you like.

We had again a wonderful stay and felt very welcome at that special guesthouse.

Sally, her two sons and her team are lovely people. They are very helpful with advice if you need some. And there is allways time for a good chat.

We will definitely come back. My daughter allways says "I wont stay anywhere else in London". And she loves the dog Purdy, off course.

Thank you Sally, Chris, Paul and Suzanna for welcoming us so warmly again :o)

Love from Tanja and Hannah

Room tip: I can recommend all of the rooms
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank lovis01
Reviewed July 30, 2018

Have just spent an overnight stay at ‘Parkland’ which has a very stylish, elegant and warm homely welcoming feel. The whole house is tastefully decorated within a quiet surrounding. Accommodation immaculately clean and tidy. We instantly loved this place!! Located within walking distance to the bus and tube station. My husband & I where made to feel very welcome by Sally and nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was catered to our needs...which was excellent!! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend a visit.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank JeanACR
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

We stayed with Sally for a couple of nights as we had Wimbledon tickets. Her hospitality was second to none, the room was as described and it was definitely worth paying for breakfast which was fabulous. A 20 minute walk from the underground station, Parklands B&B is a great place to stay if you are looking for somewhere residential & quiet - out of the hustle & bustle of London.

Date of stay: July 2018