“fabulous place”

Ranked #61 of 556 London B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“fabulous place”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Sally showed us to our room at the top of the house. just stunning, fabulous decor, wonderful onsuite, the most comfortable cosy bed, the whole house was immaculate,we were made to feel very welcome,the house was warm and friendly.
Sally was extremely knowledgable and helpful about getting about and seeing the most we could as we were only here for 2 days.Breakfast was wonderful fresh home made bread and fresh coffee brewing around a large kitchen table with other guests Sally introducing everyone made us feel at home.We had a great time in London found it easy to get about lots of buses and close to the tube. but staying with Sally was lovely she made us feel part of the family. We have already booked again for later in the year.

Room Tip: doesnt matter which room at parklands all cosy and immaculate kept.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Jan5919

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I was desparate one day, at very short notice, to find accommodation in Streatham and was lucky enough to come across Sally the host at this wonderful B & B. That she had a room for me was my good fortune and I was struck by how welcoming she was. My room was spotlessly clean, I was more than well looked after and had a delicious breakfast (with far more than the traditional continental breakfast) along with lots of information of where to go and what to do with my grandson in the area. I have been back and will continue to do so if Sally has a room for me when I need one but I know she is often very booked up.

Room Tip: Impossible as the whole place has just been refurbished, look at photos but I enjoyed the en-suite a...
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank adrienne k
Travelers also viewed these London hotels
Hammersmith / Fulham
The Lion & Key Hotel
#17 of 556 in London
The Oaks Guest House
#30 of 556 in London

Been to Parklands B&B? Share your experiences!