“wheres jane?”

Cuisines: Greek, Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bloomsbury
Reviewed April 9, 2013

the staff here were brill, we have a glueten free friend, but it mdidnt cause any problems, they were very helpful and the food was amazing.

2  Thank laurafurniss

Reviewed April 6, 2013

That's the most horrible greek restaurant I've ever been to. And it's not even greek, the owners and chef are turkish! I got served bad quality probably frozen chicken and rise in a dish with melted cheese and some more unknown stuff thrown together. Honest to god it was like someone threw up on my dish! When I said to the chef it was disgusting and I couldn't eat he didn't do anything to change it. I'm still angry! Avoid at all costs. Food is like dog food! Horrible experience! I'm greek from alexandroupolis greece.

3  Thank georgiakl
Reviewed April 3, 2013

staying over in London for a business meeting I fancied something for a change from the usual Indian or Chinese restaurants and came across Yialousa
a good starter of Greek sausage was followed by a beautifully cooked Rabbit Styfado special with Tiramisu as dessert, all washed down with Cypriot Keo beer - very enjoyable
the atmosphere was relaxed, the service good and the prices reasonable - what more could you ask for?

2  Thank dai-derbyshire
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Having been in London for a meeting I took the opportunity to catch up with a Friend for dinner and we stumbled across this place and we were very pleased we did. We opted for the Mezza which for £14.99 was incredible! The wide variety of different dips, Greek salad, mosaka, pork in red wine, lamb and chicken kebabs to name but a few of the dishes were all really well cooked and very tasty! There was a really nice atmosphere and If I hadn't been booked on a train I would of loved to stay and tried one of the deserts.

I would also like to mention a special thank you to Lesder (Owner/Manager) who found my mobile phone that I had dropped outside the restaurant (by which time I was back on the train to Liverpool!!!) and kept hold of the phone all week until my friend was able to pick it up for me! It's great to see there are still conscious people around!

Thank you Lesder, I will defiantly return to your restaurant next time in London and have recommended you to my colleagues!

2  Thank Jayne-Ilovetotravel
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This was the second time we have eaten here. The service is really good. The Greek food is lovely. The wine is reasonably priced. Its a good meal if you are in London and want a taste of Greece or Cyprus. They even have Keo beer.

2  Thank DavidandCarol2