“Really awesome stay”

Apex London Wall Hotel
Ranked #46 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed February 20, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed one night in this hotel. The room is big, clean and well-equipped, especially the bathroom. I am really picky about bed, but this one is comfy, big, and clean. The staffs there are so nice and helpful. When we checked out, it was raining heavily. We could not get a taxi and one of the staffs called a taxi for us from street. That's so sweet. I have to admit that the price of this hotel is a little high, but we booked it really early, so it is alright for us. All in all, nice hotel, love it.

1  Thank WinnieX89

Reviewed February 18, 2012

I stayed in the Apex London Wall in December 2011. The hotel is very well designed and although I was upgraded to a Deluxe room the consistency is excellent throughout. It was perfectly comfortable, great location and very good service. I would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: I would say if you have a preference as to what makes you more comfortable to just mention that to t...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Doreen626
Reviewed February 11, 2012

We stayed at the weekend when the hotel is quiet as all the business people have gone home. We arrived at 10AM with the intention of dropping our bags off but were able to check in. The hotel is beautifully decorated. We had a standard room which was small but adequate with comfortable bed and all the amenities that you need. The large walk in shower was a highlight. The hotel is convenient to both Moorgate and Bank tube stations making it very easy to get in to central london.
Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The continental breakfast was excellant.
I look forward to staying here again.

1  Thank cdbridge01
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Really really enjoyed our stay here. The staff were friendly, courteous and very helpful, and the room was beautifully decorated with a lovely comfy bed, huge stand-alone bath and massive walk-in shower. We were so disappointed to only be staying one night! Next time we will go earlier and try the cocktails....

The street the hotel stands on is a side-street, but I would not call it an alley-way as another reviewer has done - it is neither narrow nor remote, and has other business establishments on it. The hotel is also only 3 mins walk (5 with luggage) from Liverpool Street station and very easy to find.

Can't wait to go back!

2  Thank Purplepiggy
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Boutique hotels are a recent phenomenon, and Apex Hotel sets the bench mark. The decor and furnishing is modern, unconventional and tasteful. I like their attention to detail and humor - you have all you need, and a rubber duck in your bath. This brings a smile to my face especially after a hard day's work at the office. What I particularly like is the friendly staff at check-in (Kamile). For London, this is unusual and she is credit to the hotel. The other thing I like is the free Internet in the guest rooms. This is itself is enough for me choose this hotel above others. My only dissapointment is the lack of rooms - when the cheaper rooms are gone, the full rate is prohibitive, But I suppose that is the nature of a boutique hotel. Other big chain hotels should look to the Apex Hotel for the standard and the competition!

Room Tip: The location of the hotel is good for the City, not for tourist attractions. In the weekend this pa...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Really happy with the stay - the hotel is amazing, especially after the previous night in a Travelodge.

The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and professional. The room was gorgeous, clean and there were some lovely extras such as snacks, dressing robes and slippers.

We had one issue with the breakfast - overcooked boiled eggs that came to our room in the morning, but the staff kindly didn't charge us for this after we mentioned it. So I can't fault them really.

Highly recommend this. Look forward to visiting again.

Room Tip: Superior double with a balcony was fantastic.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2012

it is a fantastic place with big bath tub, massage shower and Bose speakers. what makes me feel good are 2 Sharpe flat TV with access to SKY sports. There are slippers, bath robe and BVLGARI toiletries supplied so you need to bring tooth brush, tooth paste and your partner only. do not forget your Iphone or Ipod because you would like to try the cute BOSE speakers besides pillow. the only thing I did not like is water pressure of shower but it is only a small problem. nice location, nice room, amazing friendly staff, even though it is expensive here. the room worth it.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple