“A gem in a cafe-challenged area”
Review of Two Magpies Cafe

Two Magpies Cafe
Ranked #7,001 of 27,501 Restaurants in London
Reviewed March 14, 2019

This place is a complete oasis in the cafe-challenged Limehouse area of Commercial Road. Really good coffee, a large menu and great food. Friendly service. Deservedly popular. More power to these people! (the tragedy will be when Costa or the like move in with their horrible pre-packaged garbage).

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank 189Tom

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

I loooooove this place! Lived in Limehouse for over a year before finding Two Magpies. Ever in it my boyfriend and I visit this place at least once a month. It’s ideal for a meal after a night out, and feels so much healthier to eat some of their lean breakfast options instead of a full English breakfast. The Power Breakfast in particular is a favourite.

We enjoyed it so much we kept ordering the same thing for months until one of the staff encouraged us to try the burger. We did so finally and that was delicious as well! The food is impeccable and the staff are lovely. The decor is very cute too and it feels like a nice place to have a meal in.

Finally getting around to writing this review because I think they’ve beyond earned it there and anything I can do to help I will. Writing this also is making me hungry and wanting to go there again now! So glad that our neighbourhood has the Two Magpies Cafe.

Date of visit: February 2019
2  Thank adamtengku
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

Found The Two Magpies by chance, on our way to a gig at Troxy. The ciabattas and wraps were delicious and freshly made. Excellent value for money and the cakes looked lovely.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank DanielWest94
Reviewed January 30, 2019 via mobile

I love this cafe. They have got an amazing menu. Friendly staff, delicious food and freshly made breakfast. Very busy cafe, if you want a table you should go there before 10:30am. Unless you might wait at long queue.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank Hasan Ö
Reviewed January 17, 2019 via mobile

The best apple and berry crumble in London.
Took away to have at home with the cream.

Yum yum, it's the best.