We stayed in a double room for a week. I must say, location is very good, in the vibrant earl's court, but it is simply an accomodation you would not stay for more than 3 days.
Cleanliness almost fictional. Room extremely small. Elevator not present (we were on the top floor and we had to do 4 floors of steep steps everytime).
Price is reasonable, for the area is cheap, but for the room I believe is overpriced.
We might spend £100 more next time but in a better place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments features include private ensuite facilities with showers, televisions and fully equipped kitchenettes with a full range of utensils. Dylan Apartments Kensington is only a few steps away from Earl's Court Tube Station and "Exhibition Centre". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dylan Apartments Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dylan Kensington Hotel London
- Dylan Apartments Kensington London, England