See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Me and a friend have just returned from a overnightn stay at the Dylan apartments. I must admit on arrival I was very wary after reading the reviews on trip advisor. I brought this to the receptionist attention on check in & she explained some of the rooms have not been renovated, I requested a renovated room which she quiet happily provided us with! We were based in the main apartments but I did notice people being sent to another building over the road. The room we stayed in was 317 which was the top floor, quiet a few stairs to climb but we were young & fit & didnt mind. The room was small basic & clean two single beds, a small wardrobe, the kitchen provided a microwave, kettle, toaster & fridge plus there was a table & two chairs. The bathroom was small toilet, sink & shower. Oh there was a large flat screen tv on wall aswell. The tube was about a 5-10 minut walk away from apartments based on a high street with a Starbucks, nandos ect.. Plus there was a tesco over the road from apartments. All in all the service that was provided to us we was very satisfied with the receptionist was friendly & helpfull & even let us leave are bags while we did a bit of shopping after check out! For the price we paid it was a bargain especially for travelling around good location

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 15, 2012

You will never get that what is on the site! Great location, terrible room. We paid extra 5% because we used a visa card, which is the first time ever during years we coming for the same fair, stayed in a different hotels in the same area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed August 11, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed August 1, 2012

me and my 14 yr old daughter stayed here in room 7,was a very nice room with 2 very nice comfy beds,clean bathroom with towells and free toiletries, room was was clean with small kitchinette this was great and saved us money on eating out every day in london. room was cleaned every day and towells changed. tesco few min walk as is the tube at earls court,great location in a quite enough area nr museums and earls court

Room Tip: room number 7 is nice.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2012

This is truly the worst room I have ever seen and I travel a great deal. It bore no resemblance to the website and the rooms were tiny, filthy and insecure. The key we were given opened a range of other doors, I know this because we were told the wrong room number. The window would not close. The walls were stained and damp and the paint was peeling away. The smoke alarm was broken. It was so dusty I could not breathe and because I am asthmatic I decided to leave and find another hotel.
They refused to refund my fee.

Room Tip: One tip - DO NOT book this hotel - it was so bad I found another htoel round the corner - and paid the same amount of money for a clean 2 star room with a nice breakfast.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business