See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 11, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed August 1, 2012

me and my 14 yr old daughter stayed here in room 7,was a very nice room with 2 very nice comfy beds,clean bathroom with towells and free toiletries, room was was clean with small kitchinette this was great and saved us money on eating out every day in london. room was cleaned every day and towells changed. tesco few min walk as is the tube at earls court,great location in a quite enough area nr museums and earls court

Room Tip: room number 7 is nice.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2012

This is truly the worst room I have ever seen and I travel a great deal. It bore no resemblance to the website and the rooms were tiny, filthy and insecure. The key we were given opened a range of other doors, I know this because we were told the wrong room number. The window would not close. The walls were stained and damp and the paint was peeling away. The smoke alarm was broken. It was so dusty I could not breathe and because I am asthmatic I decided to leave and find another hotel.
They refused to refund my fee.

Room Tip: One tip - DO NOT book this hotel - it was so bad I found another htoel round the corner - and paid the same amount of money for a clean 2 star room with a nice breakfast.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Lisa V
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We had to go come to London for a work trip and we chose a hotel where we can cook our favourite breakfast and in the budget.
I am not at all disappointed! We travelled by train to King's Cross and found the tube so convenient to get us to the hotel. The tube station is literally 3 mins walk!!! Room was on the 2nd floor at the back of the building, it was quiet and we had a great sleep. Staff were all lovely and the lovely receptionist Daniela give us a refurbished room for our 3 day stay. Everything was new and clean inclusive the towels, bed linen, the furniture and the carpet. You can still smell the fresh paint on the corridor but is OK because everything is nice. After all the previous reviews we did not expect to find something like this. We will come back for a small holiday escape soon.

Room Tip: Ask room number 7.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Web photos misleading. The rooms were small and dirty. The drains were smelly and the kitchenette was dirty with unuseable utensils.The furniture, matress and carpets dated back out of the 1970's. When booked we booked a twin room. On arrival they gave us a double room. After complaining they gave us our own rooms. We booked via London30.com with credit card We were informed on arrival we had to pay extra 5% because we pay via credit card. Dylans advertised free internet. There was no free internet it was charged @ 10 pounds a day.
Stay clear of this dump. Also dont use London30.com as they allow service providers with false advertising. They should take responsibility for advertising this dump

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends