“Great dinner before a show”
Review of Nando's The O2

Nando's The O2
Ranked #3,246 of 23,873 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Greenwich
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Came here before a show at the Indig02. Quick service with nice cheap food; nothing to complain about! When approached the restaurant we were told there was a 30 minute wait, as was everyone else waiting in the line, however we were seated within 5 minutes!

Definitely recommend.

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Great tasting meal before going to the cinema. Quite busy on a Saturday evening but quick and efficient service. Would recommend and visit again.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Its a nandos and its handy for the gigs. Love the chicken! And the spicy nuts and unlimited pop. Can get busy and noisy.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Am posting review here, to let others know of the shambles of an experience a friend and I experienced here on 1st April. Not so much the restaurant on that day, but the aftermath.

After eating here we both were up all night feeling nauseous and with rather poor bowel movements. I felt rough for approximately 48 hours after the meal, while my friend was sick for the best part of a week.

I called up the following day and spoke to the manager Steve and he was friendly and asked questions and seemed to care, said somebody would call me within 48 hours. And so I waited and waited for the call, but it never came.

Instead I got a rather patronising and unsympathetic letter from one of their 'Customer Experience' team. Yeah great 'experience' getting poisoned, not. As a restaurant or fast food establishment, you have a duty of care to your customers. Especially when serving a high risk food like chicken. We have had our bank holiday (which as you know we get one less this year) ruined, but that's ok because some scientist bell end has determined that it isn't nando's fault. Not saying that my friend or I are health freaks, but we certainly weren't eating bags of poo the night before.

I hope that someone from this mockery of a restaurant reads this, as I will not stop until a refund is offered at the very least! Is a shame as I did used to eat at nandos a lot, but definitely won't after this shambles that they label as 'customer service'.

4  Thank TheRoadDogg
Reviewed April 9, 2013

went here for tea at the 02 with family and although it was ok and we all enjoyed it i just cant help thinking its just chicken and chips with some bottled sauces that u can use to various heat however u like it.