“Excellent steak and service!”

Sophie’s Steakhouse - Covent Garden
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Description: Great steak, giant martini's & guaranteed fun. Open all day, ideal for business lunch, post work cocktail, a perfect pre & post show hotspot, fabulous dinner with friends or big blow out with a party. Our steaks are cut from naturally raised, native breed British beef, much of which we age & butcher in house. Whilst beef is our thing, we have other favourites BBQ ribs, grilled fish, roast chicken, fresh salads & amazing homemade puddings. We are all about the personal touch & great for any occasion.
Reviewed May 13, 2013

In this restaurant I ate the best steak I have ever eaten. I made a reservation to this restaurant together with the Mama Mia musical at the theater in the vicinity and it was excellent. The location's appearance and interior design was out of the ordinary but with very good taste. The ambiance was delightful and the staff was very friendly and quick. We booked a theater-menu where you could choose what you would have for each course. I chose soup, steak and cake and I did not regret. The food, especially the steak was terrific. The waiter brought us each course very quickly and we had time to enjoy it and we had plenty of time to get to the theater afterwards. I recommend this for everyone who want a evening out even if without the show.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Decided to go out for a pre post menu before watching the lion king. My friend and I had a 2 for 1 voucher and just on the off chance we used it. We had soup to start and then steak. It was lovely and I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Dinner at Sophie's was great! Service was also above par. The steak was cooked exactly as expected and the salad and appetizers were well prepared

Reviewed May 6, 2013

What can I say, loverly surroundings, great food - the title says it all really; she had the ribs (truly amazing) and tried a bite of my steak as I was enjoying it so much, lovely service and the house red wine is incredible! Dessert was brilliant too. Cannot recommend it enough and will look to return next time we're in CG.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Whenever I visit Sophies (at all times, on all days) the resturant is very alive - great atmosphere and ambiance. I have never had to wait for a table even though it is always busy. Theatre menu is superb value (although lentil soup - awful!). Steaks are generally very very good (I keep returning), though not the best in London. A great haunt for a meet up with friends, or dinner with family or partner. One of my favourites for a general bite to eat.