“HORRIFIC DONT BE FOOLED ROTTEN!!!”
Review of Sicily

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Belgravia
Cross street: Elizabeth Street
Description: Sicily is a friendly, relaxed authentic Italian restaurant in bustling Belgravia, founded by London-born brothers Roberto and Enzo Scalzo.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Don’t be fooled by this lovely looking authentic italian restaurant
Arrived for a special occasion
Waited 10 minutes before being approached by the waitress looked about happy as a bulldog chewing a wasp
Drinks arrived ordered Bacardi and coke
Got imitation rum cheap old plonk with coke
Then the food
Zucchini dry batter like cement
Arrabbiata penne pasta not fresh but hard dried pasta
FIANCEE sea bass with vegetables
Potatoes were dry and hard like CONKERS
THE ONLY THING THAT WAS QUICKLY PRESENTED WAS A BILL OF £60 2x one course 1 side and two drinks

NOT HAPPY WOULDN'T RECOMMEND TO A RAT

IF IT WASN'T FOR UNSUSPECTING TOURISTS

THIS PLACE WOULD BE SHUT!!!!!!

I wouldn’t return TRY THE KEBAB SHOP OVER THE ROAD FAR MORE CLASEY AND SUPERIOR

Robert S, Owner at Sicily, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

So sorry you had a bad experience at my restaurant, I hope you don't mind me asking you to email me via our website: www.eatatsicily.com I am concerned about your experience and would like to learn more to rectify and make amends. Robert

Write a reviewReviews (1,173)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am here with my 75-year-old Dad to have lunch. Before we r leaving, my Dad needs to go to restroom. There is an employee coming over and open a special door for us. That makes my Dad easily to reach the restroom. It’s so nice.
The food is quite nice. I like Margarita pizza and Tiramisu. Btw, I ordered that half pine draft beer. It’s never enough , recommend a pine one would be better

我跟我75歲老爹來用餐。在我們離開之前,我父親想先去洗手間。就在這個時候門口的員工為我父親開啟一道特別的門,是一道不開放給每個人使用的洗手間大門。 很棒的體驗,推薦。很棒的服務。

Robert S, Owner at Sicily, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Me and my mum came one evening a few weeks ago and we were glad we did! Very nice place inside with a good atmosphere. We had a reservation and were taken to our table which was, despite the restaurant being busy, a very quite, intimate table. We both had starters and mains. I had the bruschetta was was flavoursome and a good size. Followed by a seafood spaghetti, which again was good. Fish all tasty and well cooked! Service was slightly slow but we weren’t bothered too much as we were enjoying our evening! Will definitely return if I find myself in the area again.

Robert S, Owner at Sicily, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review it is very much appreciated

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A chance finding en route to the Saatchi Gallery for breakfast. We both had the full Sicilian and it was delicious! The sausage was so tasty as was the pancetta. The staff were pleasant and helpful. Would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It’s amazing how big and impressive this restaurant is once you go inside.
Looks much like a little cafe from the outside, but it’s sizeable with a good atmosphere generated by the in-house pianist.
We ordered calamari, bruschetta, Sicilian chicken, seafood spaghetti and a pizza.
It was all delicious, with friendly, attentive and quick service throughout.
I don’t normally bother with dessert, but had the most fabulous creme brûlée ever.
The only niggle was a mandatory service charge added to the bill at the end...unexpected for a party of three, but we paid it without complaint.