“Exellent experience”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Cross street: Park Walk
Transit: Tube: Sloane Square, Earls Court, South Kensington. Bus: On bus routes that go along Kings Road.
Description: The London Steakhouse Co - Chelsea is a traditional steakhouse in the heart of Chelsea, serving a mouth-watering range of classic steak cuts, as well as a wide variety of timeless English dishes. Open for lunch and dinner seven days a week, the London Steakhouse Co - Chelsea's glamorous interior is always buzzing, as locals, tourists and celebrities enjoy the finest quality steaks, roast meats and fish mainboards in the area. King's Road Steakhouse & Grill have a large, semi-private table, comfortable for up to 10, adjacent to the sunken bar - the perfect area for a tailored dinner party. The mezzanine is available for parties of up to 24. It overlooks the main room and features soft leather banquettes and beautiful hand-made mirrors.
“Exellent experience”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

The most amazing meal and service I have had in a while. This is my second time I have visited this restaurant and it just gets better each time. Amazing service and excellent food. mouth watering fillet with an amazing pepper sauce. My girlfriend had a rib eye cooked medium rare as chef suggested, so tender and flavoursome premium quality steak. Service what can I say spot on and very attentive. Thank you we will be back and tell all our friends and family. Thank you for a special night.

Luton, United Kingdom
“Food excellent... but not worth the hassle!”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Booked a table here 3 weeks in advance, yet arrived and waited 20 minutes before they told us our table wasn't ready, or going to be ready for a while. They suggested (10 minutes past our booking) we wait in the bar next door (a very expensive bar) but of course they didn't offer us any vouchers or anything to pay for our drinks next door. They still hadn't phoned us more than an hour after our booking time, now gone 9 o'clock; a very late time to eat. Yet still, I was understanding and did not complain. Finally got our table. Food was excellent, despite not having a vegetarian alternative (I ate fish on this occasion, which I would not do normally) and service was fair, if a little slow and unfriendly. When we came to pay our bill, we were told the card machine was "not working", although we could put our full bill on one card. As a work Christmas party, not a family or friends night out, this was a very awkward situation to be in. We scrabbled around for cash, sent people to cash points, and managed to find most of the bill. Still, manager would not budge or take any money off our bill. Also had not apologised by this point, but kept telling me it was not his fault... I fail to understand how it could have been my fault either. They could not offer us any viable altertavive payment- cheques a no no, taking down card details not acceptable either, so we found ourselves held at ransom, unallowed to leave until we had paid our full bill. Disgusting. Ruined our entire night, and meant the excellent food was completely unappreciated as it was not worth having to endure the experience of simply being there. I am not someone who complains ever- this is the first time I have ever felt so angry that I made the effort. MPW- your food is amazing, but you seriously need to work on recruitment. Your manager is rude and patronising, and has ensured that neither myself or my friends will ever darken the doors of your restaurants again. We came here on the recommendation of one of our party's husbands, who is a huge corporate client of yours. You may find that contract is not renewed. You thought that because we were on the special aka "cheap" menu, that we were not worthy of your care and attention. You may find this disgusting behaviour has cost you a huge contract. Shame on you for thinking we were a one off and didn't matter.

3 Thank Janinewall83
Ely, United Kingdom
“DISAPPOINTED”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

My husband chose this restaurant for a romantic meal for my birthday.....it's christmas time so the walk down kings road was fresh and twinkling, very beautiful.
Our journey was long on the train for an evening out so was looking forward to good food and wine....fortunately the food was very good, beautiful steak! BUT the service was a disgrace! We so didn't want to pay that service charge of 12.5%, they didn't deserve it!!
We had menus at the table for 25 mins before we were asked what we'd like to drink...our waitress couldn't take our food order that had to be done by another member of staff. My husbands starter (hot) came on a cold plate..tut tut, Our starter plates were still in front of us when the waiter bought our mains...and the steaks had the wrong sauces on them.
Not what you'd expect from this kind of restaurant. Marco."take a look in and sort it out!"

2 Thank hayley_butteriss
“SO DISAPPOINTING!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

I bought an Amazon £59 voucher (supposedly saving £84) which entitles 2 x people for a four course meal with a cocktail each. Don't bother. Had to wait more than fifteen minutes until a waiter came to our table, and that was after another diner attracted his attention, we were (restaurant is on two floors and we were on the higher level) within eyesight of the two waiters the whole time. Ordered two weak Bloody Marys. After that the service picked up in an efficient but cold way. 1st course was the only good thing. Fillet steak rather bland and the wrong side of hot, poor chips (additional £4 per person)! Pudding: my wife had a so so jelly and I had probably the worst Bread & Butter pudding ever (custard was good). Passed on the cheese course. With two glasses of wine and all the 'supplements' the bill swelled by another £73! The total (incl the voucher) came to £132. What a disappointment. This restaurant is nothing more than a glorified Angus Steak House with better decor. Shame on you Marco!

Visited December 2013
4 Thank John M
“Don't GO”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

The service was non existent, the food was poor, and management seemed oblivious. They have no idea how to make even a basic cocktail. My martini was warm, & served in a basic kitchen tumbler. When I asked it be made cold, it came back warm but served in a martini glass. The food was tasteless. There was 3 of us lunching but when we had our coffees, they were served only 2 quality street sweets! I see that other reviewers have had a similiar poor experience. So this clearly not a one off.

By the end of our lunch we could only laugh. This farce of a restaurant was straight out of a Fawlty Towers.

4 Thank Fiona P