“£29 3 course set meal”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Cross street: Park Walk
Transit: Tube: Sloane Square, Earls Court, South Kensington. Bus: On bus routes that go along Kings Road.
Description: The London Steakhouse Co - Chelsea is a traditional steakhouse in the heart of Chelsea, serving a mouth-watering range of classic steak cuts, as well as a wide variety of timeless English dishes. Open for lunch and dinner seven days a week, the London Steakhouse Co - Chelsea's glamorous interior is always buzzing, as locals, tourists and celebrities enjoy the finest quality steaks, roast meats and fish mainboards in the area. King's Road Steakhouse & Grill have a large, semi-private table, comfortable for up to 10, adjacent to the sunken bar - the perfect area for a tailored dinner party. The mezzanine is available for parties of up to 24. It overlooks the main room and features soft leather banquettes and beautiful hand-made mirrors.
Reviewed May 17, 2013

small choice but the choices you have are to the highest standard,the rib eye steak is easily one i will remember and starters and desserts were superb.the decor was of a high standard with comical drawings around the walls to lighten the atmosphere oh and the triple cooked chips were well worth the £4 pound price tag.

There are newer reviews for London Steakhouse Co. - Chelsea

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Bit of a mixed bag. Good food but my wife got served a ribeye instead of the fillet she ordered. Slightly surprised that chips - albeit lovely - were an extra in a steakhouse. The bill seemed rather steep at first glance (slightly complicated by a mixture of voucher and cash payment) but we were assured it was correct. Only noticed later it automatically included a 12% optional cover charge. Double whammy as we had left a tip at the table! Doubt if I'll go back.

1  Thank Carol R
Reviewed May 9, 2013

My daughter and I had lunch here with a Groupon voucher. Quite small restaurant but stylishly decorated. It was very quiet on the day that we visited. Only three other tables occupied. The service through was adequate. The cocktail was very welcome. The menu we had to choose from had changed from the menu on Groupon, so we had to choose again. I had Asparagus and Hollandaise Sauce which was lovely, but a very tiny amount. My daughter had the Pate and was very happy with it. We both had the Gammon Steak, but had to pay extra for the triple fried chips and vegetables. However we enjoyed it. For dessert I had Oxford Burnt Creme (Creme Brulee) which I have to say was the best I had ever had. That is saying something as I live in France! My daughter had the Bread and Butter Pudding which was good. All in all we enjoyed our food but were surprised with the extras. We eventually had to pay in the region of another £25.00 on top of the vouchers. I don't think I would go back again without a voucher, as after all it is just another steakhouse, and the prices are expensive. Even for the wrong end of the King's Road.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had groupon vouchers for the above and we loved it the quality of the food was good and the steaks to die for. the service was friendly, pleasant and just right. Yes you have to pay for side dishes and the water is £4 a bottle but all in all a lovely evening with very nice food and nice surroundings worht the money. our voucher was about to run and the manager was very accomadating and helpful and we came about a week later, thank you for your help good customer service.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I bought this via Amazon as a treat for my family. It seemed a good deal but to be honest, it wasnt exactly what we were expecting. Three course meal plus a welcome glass of Prosecco. Our booking was for 2pm and we were told that we had to be out by 4pm. OK, not a problem but the restaurant was packed to capacity. We sat down at around 1.50pm. The first time somebody spoke to us about drinks, menus or anything was about 25 mins later. We were starving and thirsty!. The (I think) General Manager was fantastic, he seemed to be everywhere whilst the bunch of young waiters were daydreaming. When they eventually came to your table, and you asked for something, they would then vanish, never to return! As I say, the GM was brilliant as he seemed to be doing most of the work! We made our order around 2.30 - then told l5 mins later that the pate was not what it said on the menu, but a different one. I agreed to it (it was me having it!) and what came up was a very strange lookin pate - stringy bits of duck (?) in a 'potted' situation - it actually tasted of fish! Soups came up for two of my party - supposed to be red pepper and tomato - the peppers were certainly not roasted as they were so bitter and someone had had a heavy hand with the normal pepper to the point that it burnt the back of your throat! Gravadlax tasted lovely - all three tiny, tiny bits of it - no bread with it, and no bread with the soup - we had to ask and it came up so late it was unbelievable.
Steaks and spatchcock chicken pretty nice - triple cooked chips and mash very good. What a shame. Such a disappointment for £118.00 (basic voucher price). By the time we left with the chips and mash and veg ALL EXTRAS, plus some wine, it was a further £95.00! Very expensive experience all in all, considering it really is only a steakhouse. I wonder if Marco knows about all of this? I have been to his restaurant in Camberley which is far superior, better priced etc.
If I have to sum it up - food adequate, staff other than GM were appalling - where were they most of the time and did they actually understand English ???
Sad, we were so looking forward to it.