“Past it's sell by date”

London Steakhouse Co. - Chelsea
Ranked #657 of 22,373 Restaurants in London
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Cross street: Park Walk
Transit: Tube: Sloane Square, Earls Court, South Kensington. Bus: On bus routes that go along Kings Road.
Description: The London Steakhouse Co - Chelsea is a traditional steakhouse in the heart of Chelsea, serving a mouth-watering range of classic steak cuts, as well as a wide variety of timeless English dishes. Open for lunch and dinner seven days a week, the London Steakhouse Co - Chelsea's glamorous interior is always buzzing, as locals, tourists and celebrities enjoy the finest quality steaks, roast meats and fish mainboards in the area. King's Road Steakhouse & Grill have a large, semi-private table, comfortable for up to 10, adjacent to the sunken bar - the perfect area for a tailored dinner party. The mezzanine is available for parties of up to 24. It overlooks the main room and features soft leather banquettes and beautiful hand-made mirrors.
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Past it's sell by date”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

This restaurent is priced as though it were a quality establishment, but In fact it is now a tired restaurent with average food, tatty decor, and haphazard service. If you don't have some groupon deal, take you money elsewhere, where you could get real quality.

1 Thank Ian T

Edinburgh, Scotland
“Well worth the walk”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

It isn't really near a tube station and is quite far down the Kings Road, but it was worth the walk. We had booked the 3 course deal and paid extra for Steak and sides, but it was amazing. The Ribeye steak melted in my mouth and the sticky toffee pudding was perfect. The staff were attentive but not over powering and it was a great evening. Will definitely try and visit again when I'm next in London

Visited December 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Great time!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

I booked this restaurant using a voucher for my boyfriend's birthday celebration. This is after my booking got cancelled last minute by the MPW restaurant at Middlesex Road.

Despite using voucher, the food was great and the service was impeccable. Both of us were pleasantly surprised at the end when the dessert came with a sparkler on it to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday - which I have not requested at the time of booking!

Overall we both had a good time at the restaurant. Big thanks to the restaurant and the staff!

• Visited December 2012
“Shocking service, rude front of house staff, very average food, dirty loos.. I'll never return”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

We were rudely greeted by the front of house - we were 10 minutes early so squeezed a space at the tiny bar for a drink. The service and food were very poor. This is a tiny space with far too many tables. Our plates were left for over 20 minutes once we'd finished our first course. The steak was poor quality. Service was lacking any flare or kindness. The loos were cold and dirty. I wouldn't rate this place at all.

London
“Very disappointing Christmas lunch”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

I was invited to a company Christmas lunch and all of us (7) had high expectations. However, the reality turned out to be terribly disappointing. There were possibly only another 10 people in the restaurant on Monday lunchtime, but they had already run out of turkey by 1.30 pm. The starters were very small - I had 3 stick of asparagus and those who ordered gravadlax were given one very small slice each. The "turkey with all the trimmings" turned out to be 2 slices of turkey with sprouts, parsnips and carrots - NO roast potatoes, NO stuffing, NO sausage and bacon rolls, NO cranberry sauce. We asked for roast potatoes and cranberry sauce and were given chips and a cranberry jelly which was clearly out of a jar and had little or no flavour. We requested more gravy (or should that be "jus"?) and were given about an eggcupful in a tiny jug. The only acceptable items as far as I was concerned were the wine and the creme brulee.
My advice would be "Don't go there!" - I personally will never again sample this or any other M.P. White enterprise.