“Average at best”

Ranked #12,561 of 23,009 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American, International, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Greenwich
Description: Rockin' Bar and diner on the high street with Happy Hour every day from 5pm - 8pm, a Killer range of Burgers, live sports all set to a soundtrack to match.
Toronto
“Average at best”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

It's basic pub/sports bar food. Pretty tough to get wrong. These guys manage to make it pretty uninspiring. The server looked bored to be employed most of the time, but it wasn't busy so she managed to get to us in a pretty reasonable amount of time. I wouldn't say there was anything wrong with the food, but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there.

• Visited May 2014

“The best place I've stayed in London”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

This place is where it is at. Belushi's has by far the best staff and service that you could imagine. They really love what they do and have a gift of making you feel welcome.

Belushi's also has amazing food and the best location, not mention their amazing rates. If you want a great experience I would definitely suggest Belushi's. It will always be my favorite place to stay here.

• Visited May 2014
Belushi's Bars M, Manager at Belushi's - Greenwich, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell everyone about you great time here, we like to think that we indeed have the best staff and service so we are pleased to hear this.

We really hope you come back and visit us soon.
Thanks,
The Belushis Greenwich team
Pitt Meadows, Canada
“good times had by all”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I stopped in here when i was staying in greenwich last summer and and i fell in love with the character of this lovely pub. The staff were great and i left with a huge smile on my face. My only complaint is that i didn't know i could also sleep there.

• Visited August 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are really happy to hear you left satisfied with you stop here. We hope to see you again this summer, perhaps with a stay at our hostel too.

Kind regards,
“Great Hostel & Pub!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I stayed in this hostel for a few nights and my first impression was how clean it's kept. The staff there were very friendly and were very helpful with information about the city. The pub downstairs was also fantastic. The service was excellent and the food was delicious! My boyfriend and I really enjoyed our stay here and next time I'm in London, I will stay here again. I'd highly recommend this hostel and/or pub.

• Visited April 2014
Thanks for this great review! We are happy you enjoyed your time with us in the hostel and in the bar! We look forward to seeing you next time you are in London and also a huge thanks for the recommendation.

Thanks again,
Maple Ridge, Canada
“Good food, great people!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Food was great and well priced, but best of all was the friendly atmosphere and service!
Its not always easy to make friends when traveling but I made a whole bunch in one night at Belushi's. Breakfast the next morning was delicious and really hit the spot.
Its also in THE BEST location!
I'll be back!!!!!

• Visited April 2014
Thanks for the awesome review!
We are glad you enjoyed your meal with us and loved the atmosphere and service! We are also happy you made lots of new friends!
Happy travels and hopefully see you in the future!