“‘Best breakfast I’ve had in a while’”
Review of Acoustic Brasserie

Acoustic Brasserie
Order Online
Ranked #6,448 of 28,445 Restaurants in London
Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

Quoting my boyfriend who said this was one of the best breakfasts he’s ever had. Ban na na pancakes were amazing - I couldn’t even finish them they were that big. Lovely little cafe with an international feel. I wish we had this cafe nearer to home!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (33)

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Went to the acoustic brasserie with 4 friends recently
Started off outside which can be lovely but it turned a little cool so the waiter v kindly accommodated is indoors
My friend recommended a starter - baked goats cheese cooked in honey, roasted fresh figs & walnuts and delicious sour dough bread - it was divine
Mains I had my fav lamb koftas and the acoustic brasserie let you choose whether to have a starter or mains size which is great
The starter size was plenty
Great wine choice
Great service - warm, friendly and helpful
A def recommend

Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

Quick service and attentive. Food portion was generous and delicious. Great brunchy menu, perfect meal break for a stroll down church Street

Reviewed July 7, 2019

Food was good, but that’s about it. Had four different workers throughout the meal, and none of them were especially service minded. Waited too long to order, for them to remove the food, get the bill, and I even had to ask where my change went because they never came back with it after we payed. Not going back here.

Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

Coffee not so great and the Eggs benny's was a bit over done, the granola with fresh fruit and yogurt was delicious.