“Pretty good experiance here”
Review of The Coriander

The Coriander
Reserve with OpenTable
The Coriander is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,724 of 23,351 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

This evening two of us went to Coriander on Kennington lane for a meal. I had popadoms and an interesting chicken and butternut squash Nepalese Dish

The service was pretty good with drinks and orders brought promptly. The staff were fairly friendly too, but seemed a little stressed.

The food was pretty good too. The portion size was good and the chicken cooked well. Rice, naan and saag were likewise very good.

The restaurant was fairly busy but thankfully not manic.

For a local Indian restaurant that has a good variety, tasty food and pretty good value, it's definately worth a visit.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We found this place as it was within walking distance of our hotel....we were a bit worried to find a table for 5 free on a Sat evening but our concerns went out of the door the second we arrived.
This is a REALLY good Indian, with a decent atmosphere and gorgeous food. The chicken chat puri starter was gorgeous, though EXTREMELY hot. Main course was a chicken and spinach curry which was as good as I've ever tasted. Our whole party was inpressed. Wine and beer was decent as well.
We were pleasantly suprised by the bill...really reasonably priced and delicious. I'm going to go back next time I'm in Vauxhall.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We've lived in the area for three years and this is the best Indian. We prefer The Corriander for dining at. They have some fantastic dishes with wholegrain mustard, as well as all the old favs.

in Kennington, Ghandi's is a good very-traditional place (we collect takeaway from here), and the Kennington Tandoori is a bit fancy for us.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is the second visit my friend and I have ad to this lovely 'Indian' restaurant in Vauxhall. I had onion bhajis which were delicious followed by lamb jalfrezi and chapattis. My mate had the bhajis and a different main course. I consider myself to know a good curry and mine was a good one however I spent a good part of the following morning with an upset stomach and my mate later told me that he had also suffered.
On the plus side this restaurant accepts Tastecard.

1  Thank CrabberOne
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Very close to Vauxall Underground. Good Indian restaurant with some interesting dishes from Bangladesh and Nepal.