“Tasty Lebanese food”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Kensington
Reviewed April 9, 2019

This is a very good Lebanese Resturantnear to Earl's Court area. The food are tasty and delicious with good customer service. If you are interested in having dinner, would be nicer to reserve your seats as sometimes very busy.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant rib off stuff i been in so many labanies restaurant's in and around london this one unbelievable prices and long faces of the lady owner of the restaurant
Food not bad but still under the quality standards and comparing with the charges its bot worth it at all
I better go to any other fast food shops around rather than paying £349 for disgusting services and food for that prices.
If you like to enjoy dont go there
Terrible terrible terrible
ye

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Dreamer1969696
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Lovely food and friendly staff.
The restaurant is not very big so it can be cramped. It is also a very busy place but where there is good food that can be expected.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

I came with a friend for a weeknight dinner to this lovely gem close to the Earls Court rube stop. I am glad we came! The food was delicious, the portions generous and the wait staff friendly and fast. We had an order of hummus to start - it was perfectly balanced in flavor, smooth and creamy. I had the lamb raviolis with rice for my main as I’ve never seen it on a menu before. It didn’t look that large but it sure was filling! It was creamy and savory and satisfied my appetite. The service staff were friendly and the ambiance was cozy and casual. I would come back for sure.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 4, 2019

Having been to the Ideal Home exhibition we were looking for a quick, tasty supper and came across Orjowan. The Lebanese cuisine here definitely solved our problem. Service was prompt, efficient and friendly and the food was delicious. The presentation of our dishes was excellent and looks in this case were definitely not deceptive. The food was so tasty! I have never seen such large prawns as those served to me - so large they had been butterflied which added to the amazing presentation.
This restaurant is definitely worth a visit.

Date of visit: March 2019