“Orjowan Restaurant - Earls Court”
Review of Orjowan

Orjowan
Ranked #503 of 23,873 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Kensington
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Tucked away in Kenway Road off the main Earls Court is a lovely restaurant that is chic and welcoming. The layout of the restaurant and the background music has been well thought out and the food is nothing short of excellent.

The staff here are really friendly and they take pride in the service and the quality of the food that they serve. The chef's are good at what they do and although our group of three had different dishes they were all superb. Lebanese food is similar to Turkish which I like a lot so for me it was a real treat. The presentation is good and the service excellent.

This restaurant also scores well on value for money. It is not expensive for what you get. I would definately recommend this establishment.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We had a delicious meal in this restaurant. We asked the waiter to decide what we should eat and the result was yummy. We had some cold and hot mezze, and mixed shawarma. Everything very tasty, but a bit too much. The Lebanese wine was a perfect companion to the food. I you want a good meal in an authentic Lebanese restaurant: Go there!

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visited this wonderful restaurant as the reviews on Trip-advisor were so good. We had never been to a Lebanese restaurant before so were a little nervous. We didn't need to worry as the food was excellent, the ambience is great and the service is amazing. Be careful though as the starter portions are extremely generous so you may struggle to finish your main meal if (like my wife and I) you over indulge. Oh ... I forgot to mention that the Lebanese wine is fantastic too ....

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

We dined here on our first night in London and luckily our hotel was nearby so we came back for a second meal. Orjowan was our favorite restaurant of the trip. We tried several starters and all were good but the chicken wings, cheese bread, and kibbie stood out. For entrees, the mixed grill and lamb stewed with tomatoes and okra are wonderful. The garlic sauce that comes along with grilled meats is fantastic. Portion for entrees are large, so if you get starters you can likely share entrees. The Lebanese rose wine is also a good choice. The staff were friendly and attentive. We had two very enjoyable visits.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

If you are looking for fresh, honest Lebanese food, this is the place to go. The hummus and pita bread was fantastic. We tried the Dajaj Mehshi, Farrouj Meshwi etc and they were all very tasty. Make sure you ont miss the Lebanese Delight (mouhallabiyeh) dessert. The staff was very friendly and went out of the way to make sure we had a nice time. I would definitely go back.