“Awful food”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Pimlico
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On 14/8/19 We ordered the Fiesta Combo Tapas and it was awful. The chicken wings were over cooked and dried out-it appeared that they just poured BQ sauce on top after taking it out the microwave. The smoked BQ ribs were also dry-taste as if it were previously frozen and popped in the microwave before serving. We left the restaurant completely dissatisfied and hungry. Beware!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (616)

Reviewed August 11, 2019

I liked this place. They have fun and really nice dishes and cocktails. The service was very friendly and helpful. Great restaurant. I’d definitely go back!

Reviewed August 8, 2019

The food was nice, a group of 6 of us sat down were given some sombreros and sat outside and were seen to quickly. Ordered some nachos which were very nice with the intention to look at the menu before ordering our main dishes. We then ordered two jugs of margaritas which seemed fine albeit £23.95.

As a group we didn't feel as though there was a significant enough amount of alcohol so we kindly asked the waitress who went off to ask the manager. A number of the reviews on here mention the staff being rude which I didn't read too much into until yesterday. The manager was very defensive and actually got quite aggressive which made the experience quite unpleasant. We then asked for the bill and it came to £85 which for two jugs of 'margarita' and two plates of nachos was a lot.

After discussing with the very rude manager he then pointed his finger and said 'you've drank it, you have to pay for it' which was wrong as we had left 3/4 of one, followed by 'it clearly does have alcohol in, look at the state of you' which left a very sour taste. We left very soon after and will not be returning.

Big shame as the place had potential, but a very rude manager and a jug of icy water worth £24 let the place down.

One final thing, the manager then decided to hide around the corner whilst one of his staff dealt with the bill until we left and then re-emerged, which was quite cowardly.

Reviewed August 7, 2019

Nachos were decent and the hats were fun. We ordered two pitchers of margarita which had no tequila in what-so-ever. £23 for a jug of crushed ice and sugar water.

When we complained the waitress said she would be right back but didn't reappear till we went and found the manager. We left without ordering mains.

Would not recommend.

Reviewed August 4, 2019

First of all, if you are from the US, don't expect tortilla chips and salsa. They don't come. The menu is not extensive but interesting. I ordered the taco dinner with spicy beef filling which appeared shredded. It was spicy and came in a metal bowl with melted cheese on top. In addition was a strangely shaped serving of Mexican rice which tasted very well, five or six sliced hot peppers on top, a mixed salad or veggie topping and sour cream (I think). The tacos were make it yourself a la fajiatas. I enjoyed them but could not finish the beef filling . I told the server there seemed to be enough for six tacos and he offered to bring me more shells, which I declined.
The wine was not bad - maybe I should have had a beer.