“Dining with Prada!”

Ranked #4,216 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Knightsbridge
Description: Enjoy a commanding view of London in a mezzanine conservatory setting that borders our Georgian Restaurant. Relaxed yet elegant, the Harrods Terrace offers a modern take on a classic lunch menu, from salads and light lunches through to more substantial dishes from the Harrods Terrace's fire grill. The perfect foil for an afternoon of retail therapy, choose from small plates to share or try a new version of a classic, such as the Wagyu beef burger, all prepared with finesse by Harrods' world-class kitchens
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Having lunch at the Marchesi Café in Harrods is a very posh opportunity. My friend and I enjoyed several fabulous champagne cocktails. My starter was the Mozzrella con Pomodori. My entrée was the Risotto Milanese. For dessert I had the Crème Caramel. The entire experience was exquisite. For more on what my friend enjoyed, a detailed review, and pictures, read my blog, Sunny in London.

There are newer reviews for Galvin Demoiselle at The Conservatory

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Myself and my sister decided to start our day off in London for my birthday by having breakfast on the Terrace at Harrods, the Georgian restaurant was being refurbished, but sitting outside on the lovely terrace suited us perfectly. The sun was shining, there was only us and two other couples so not at all busy or crowded. We decided upon the continental breakfast, which boasted toast, croissant or pain au chocolat and a choice of a Danish. There was also a small ramekin sized fresh fruit salad all served on a lovely bread board, tea wasn't included but I added a pot to my order. It was the perfect start to our day, service was attentive and polite as it always has been in my experience (over many years). We enjoyed our leisurely breakfast and felt totally relaxed. We weren't rushed like some places can be. I would always recommend Harrods for food and their high standard of service.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

My daughter and I went for lunch as part of her 21st Birthday adventure. Beautiful restaurant with impeccable service. Be warned however if you choose to take the water it is nearly £7a bottle! No Peckham Springs there methinks! Stick to the wine it's comparatively cheaper,more fun and more importantly one of your five a day ha ha . The food was lovely and nearly overdosed on the fabulous bread so much choice and so good. A lovely touch was the surprise dessert sent out for my daughter ,a trio of lovliness with Happy Birthday written beautifully in chocolate, so talented.! Incidentally this was at no charge. Such is the stuff that memories are made from. X

Reviewed April 17, 2014

My first time in this Harrods restaurant, it has a small cafe style menu which is not over priced. The food, four covers was all well received. It gets the full sun at midday and is a pleasant environment, a little bit spoilt by the smokers from the internal restaurant coming out to smoke, but that would be my only criticism.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I recently dined at Harrods in the Georgian restaurant for hight tea. On booking the special occasion (it was my leaving do) I asked for a gluten free high tea, the person taking to booking confirmed this could be arranged.

on arriving at the Georgian the service was ok, the music was quite loud and there was only one person seating the guests. At the desk i confirmed that my high tea was to be gluten free and the seater agreed that was what would be provided. When the tea order was taken we again confirmed gluten free. The high tea arrived and AFTER i had started to eat a wait staff promptly came and took the plate away saying there was a mix up. The food i was eating was NOT gluten free. The manager finally arrived and awkwardly said sorry. I explained that sorry was not good enough as I had already twice confirmed that we had ordered the gluten free high tea and he had effectively just given me food poisoning as I was a coeliac. He just looked at me with little to no concern or understanding of the severity of what he had just done. He simply offered a glass of wine and then when I said no left our table. In the end we had to leave as i had no interest in being sick in a public place, that event ruined the rest of my weekend as I was terribly ill.
I do not recommend this restaurant to anyone suffering from gluten intolerance as they are clearly incapable of proving to correct food

5  Thank Jakz