Turkuaz
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Delicious, well cooked and presented food, excellent service. What more can I say? Definitely a gem of a find. Went with a group of 8 ladies who hadn't seen each other in a while so very excited and they were more than happy to accommodate us. Would definitely be going back and will definitely be recommending this place to family and friends. Cannot wait to go back! Thanks John (our waiter).

1  Thank Deb F

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Gorgeous food and the staff are fantastic and so friendly will be back next week, the grilled cheese was a must have, free bread and olives when we first sat down, the food was quick and delicious :)

1  Thank laurenbushy
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We love this place - it is a local favourite for takeaway chicken kebabs (shish) which are always great & eating out early with our 4 year old who tucks into hummus, olives & salad. Meze is great for carnivores & lots of veggie options. I try & avoid the belly dancer on Friday & Saturday nights!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I called in during the early part of the week and the restaurant was reasonably popular. It is a very comfortable and welcoming restaurant and modern in its approach whilst at the same time being very traditional.

I ordered peynirli borek which was ok but not quite as well cooked as I am used to. However, the main course Iskender Kebab was absolutely delicious and definately the best Iskender I have tasted outside of Turkey. Each dish is served with salad or rice so a two course meal here is enough to satisfy the biggest of appetites.

The total cost of the meal including a coke and a Turkish coffee to finish off with came to under £20. More than reasonable for the quality of the food they served. I would definately recommend this establishment.

1  Thank TAVAKLI
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I and my friend went there almost ten of us. we are all from different nationalities.
It was a very cold day so I had my soup there. Meze was great!
As a main course, everyone ordered different dishes so we can taste from eachother. Absolutely superb ! Red meat was perfectly cooked, vegetarian dish was ok, fish was v nice etc.
hospitality was great!
I travelled there all the way from Kent and it was worth it.
Well We should come n see belly dancer next time.